CH 1 PAGE 6

(Me after, me when me when me me when low honor Arthur 😋 I love him so much even when he's covered in shit and mud😁(bro can get it) mf gonna need to put a restraining order on me because😈)

"Why does he get to be set free? Why not me?" You sulked, whining as the rope uncomfortably rubbed against your skin. Creating a slight friction burn.

It had been a day since then, Kieran had finally been trusted enough to walk around like a sad soggy cat.

Your stomach grumbled causing you to groan. "I'm fuckin' hungry, sir please! Just a slice of fruit or somethin'!" Your whines continued as you let your head hang low, you knew whining a lot would either get them to kill you or at least feed you.

"Quit your blabbering O'Driscoll."

"you wait till I break free, your nuts will be the first gone.."

"😨"

You let out a dramatic sigh. "I'm sorry, I'm not me when I'm hungry, just spare a lil nibble sire." You begged towards the man in front of you.

"I'll eat anything if I have to please..." The begging was getting out of hand, though you hadn't been there as long Kieran had, who had starved longer– you were still a little whiney bitch.

Javier, the finest most scrumptious man there was the motherfucker taunting you. Eating in front of you. "Just you wait... Gonna fucking fuck..." You gave up, letting your head hang low, wasting all of your energy into talking you had fallen lip, mumbling as if you were some insane old man...

After regaining whatever energy you could, you started your antics once more.

"Day 3768.. I'm not gonna make it.."

"Don't be dramatic you've only been here for two days." Javier chimed in, still eating his bland stew, he had pulled up a chair in front of you just so he could eat.

"Please– I'm fucking hungry, bro I'll eat anything, shit end the fungus from that man's feet over there!" Nodding your head towards Bill who was getting dumping the slop in his bowl to eat.

Javier raised an eyebrow. "Fungus?"

"Let's be honest, look at him... I know he's got those yellow, long, chipped toenails too.. bet they stink." You continued your judgmental look at the man, before letting out a noticeable shiver. "Bet there's mold under those toes.." though, before Javier could chime in again he was ushered away by Dutch, calling the man over from his tent.

Javier, like the little bitch he was scrambled- that's a lie he just casually walked towards the older man.

When Javier had left- the bowl was also left- right on the ground..

So suddenly one of your feet was out of its shoe. "Ehgghhhhh" your struggling noises didn't sound so flattering as you tried to grab the bowl with your toes, they strained as the big toe- and the toe next to it(pointer toe?) was able to grab the rim, dragging it towards you. Now the only problem was how you were gonna get it in your mouth.

"Raghhhhhh" you groaned as you tried to lean down to shove your face in it and gobble that shit up, all was in vain as a hand quickly swept it away-

"WAIT NO, PLEASE..." You grumbled to your self as the bowl was thrown near the pot. You slumped down in defeat.

"Porny, fucking help you son of a bitch." Yet the pony was still busy trying to flirt with the mares.

(Badly written✅
short page✅
Update✅✅✅‼️‼️‼️🗣️
Edited?❌

I haven't had the time to play rdr2 in a while but but but but I still vaguely remember the scenes😣)