CH 1 PAGE 9

Seeing as you were unable to go outside of the general area without someone accompanying you, you were stuck within the camp, framed of being one of those O'Driscoll's with some of the most 'anti-O'Driscoll' people, it wasn't very fun. the days inside of the camping grounds were filled with hostility towards you...

You grumbled, slowly sipping at the can of corn plus the corn juices that was given to you by Arthur, being judged silently by Javier that was sat at the same table as both you, Mary-Beth and Arthur.

Instead of averting your eyes or shrinking back you stared right back at the man, gulping the corn juices down loudly to further assert your dominance - only to splutter and choke as a small bit of corn went down the wrong pipe. You cleared your throat going back to staring at an unimpressed Javier, eyes slightly bleary from the tears that had risen up by all of the coughing. "C'mere often?"

"Why is Dutch letting O'Driscoll's roam around our camp?" Javier ignore your important question, asking his own that was directed towards Arthur;who was midway through chewing his beans.

"They ain't O'Driscolls no more." Such wise words from a man that was trying to get a piece of bean foreskin out of his tooth with his tongue. Though the response didn't exactly satisfy the answer he wanted, Javier felt with it, watching as you started a conversation with Mary-Beth asking about the book she had in her hands.

"Day 70,088... I can't take this no more, this fucking pig keeps yapping in my ear." You were going clinically insane, being forced by the man in question that had been harassing you;Micah, someone you despised, a man you spat at multiple times yet he seems to just suck up to you more. "Someone give me a gun... please." You almost started cry, rocking back and forth as he kept on talking about the 'old days' and some racist bullshit.

You began talking like SpongeBob in that one episode where he was going crazy over a song, hunched over as you rocked back and forth.

Alas, Arthur was back again to save you- kidnap you? I see an ongoing theme here. He dragged you away from Micah who tried to protest. "Thank you Sire! I shall grovel at thys feet and kiss thy-selves shoes out of gratitude! Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!" You had comedic tears streaming down your face as you kept praising him as if he was some sort of god. Jack standing a few feet away clearly traumatised from seeing you chant 'oh great sir!' over and over again.

Your response to him 'saving' you from Micah had stirred something in him, no I don't mean he had gotten a boner from it, Arthur only started to grow a wee hero complex. The need to save you, even if it was something miniscule like saving you from a flying cockroach. The prideful feeling that made his heart thump, a feeling he wasn't very used to as you kept bowing at his feet. He could get used to that... The poor younger boy; Jack couldn't, looking at the both of you weirdly.

SABI'S YAP FEST 🗣️

Dookie update😸