♡𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡♡

A/N

HEY LOVES! I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING, "NIGHTMARES, SERIOUSLY?!" WELL YEAH SERIOUSLY. SO, IK ALMOSY EVERY DAMN ONESHOT HAS A 'NIGHTMARES' PART. BUT THEY HONESTLY MAKE IT SM BETTER <3 SO, WITHOUT FURTHER A DO, NIGHTMARES <3

*Human AU*

  𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

     Sophie was running. Her past was chasing her. Coming to remind her of everything. Sophie halted at a cliff. Her past was running even faster now. Sophie had no where to go, so she jumped. Words filled her mind, hurtful words.

"YOU KILLED THEM!!"

"IT WAS YOUR FAULT!!"

"I LOVE YOU BABY! SAID NO ONE EVER!"

"NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU!"

"FREAK HAHA!!"

"UGLY BITCH!"

     Sophie awoke in a cold sweat. She was shaking uncontrollably. Her face was soaking wet with tears or sweat. She didn't know. She looked to her right and saw her husband sleeping peacefully. She silently thanked herself for not waking him up. He had enough going on, he didn't need Sophie's burden. The nightmares had stopped after a while. But returned one night, then never left. Keefe didn't know, and she was hoping to keep it that way. Sophie slowly got out of the bed and made her way to the bathroom down the hall and closed the door, she sank against it and sat on the floor, against the door. Soon, small sniffles turned to crying which then turned to sobs, which then turned to hiccups, and then repeated. 

Knock

Sophie thought it was her imagination. Then she heard a faint knock again. Then she heard her name

"Sophie?"

It was Keefe.

"May I come in?" He asked. Sophie stayed silent and moved slowly away from the door.

Keefe opened the bathroom door slowly and carefully. 

"Hey." He smiled softly.

"Hey." She tried to return the smile. Keefe frowned.

"What's wrong?" He asked, sitting down next to her. She leaned against him.

Sophie didn't answer, she turned her head and looked towards the full length mirror and looked at herself.

"Sophie." Keefe whispered. 

"Hm?" Sophie replied.

"Stop it." He pleaded.

"Stop what?" She asked, not looking away from the mirror. 

"Stop staring at yourself like you're not good enough." He added. She didn't answer, he knew her all too well.

"Keefe?" She asked.

"Yes my love?" He smiled. 

"Am I a freak?" She asked.

"What?" He said surprised.

Sophie buried her face in her curled up legs. 

"I am aren't i?" She sobbed.

"No baby." He comforted. "Sophie, look at me." He ordered.

She didn't move.

"Sophie Elizabeth Foster, look at me." He said sternly. His voice kind of scared Sophie so she looked into his ice blue eyes. 

"You, are the most beautiful woman on planet earth. No no, don't you dare shrug. You know it. You may not think it, but you're perfect! I am not saying this as your husband, okay? I'm saying this as a person." Sophie sobbed. "Now, can you tell me what's wrong?" He asked softly.

"It was my past. I ran...I jumped...it was...it was my fault... i jumped." She stammered.

"Shhh, it's ok, I'm here. How long has this been happening?" He asked.

"A few days."

"Sophie."

"A few months." She admitted. 

"Honey, I need to know these things."

"But you have your own things, I am not worth your sanity." She sniffled.

"Oh love, you are 100% worth it, 'kay?" Keefe said sassily (is that a word?)

"I love you."

"I love you too." She giggled soflty. 

"C'mon, lets go back to bed." Keefe smiled

The two of them walked back to bed and got into bed. 

"Oh, and Keefe?" Sophie smiled.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you." 

"For what?"

"That speech. It means a lot." She smiled in the dark.

"Anytime Foster, anytime."

"Oh, and Foster?"

"Hm?"

"It's true" 

A/N

AHHH THIS WAS SM FUN TO WRITE.

BUT

ITS ✨T R A S H✨

 I WROTE AT 3 AM LAST NIGHT 😭 SO IF IT DOESN'T QUITE MAKE SENSE, SORRYYYYYYY!!! I HAVE A BUNCH OF ONESHOTS IN MY DOCS, JOURNALS, NOTES, ETC. SO BE PREPARED *cackles evily* MWAHAAHA. ALSOOO! DO YOU LIKE THE TITLE  IFYKYK :3

@ALLTHESWIFTIESOUTTHERE!!!

word count: 638 words  <3 

sophiesencen--> out