♡𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨♡

a/n

in my active era 😻🙏

*human au*

Sophie sat on her bed in her room doodling on her homework. By the time her homework was usually finished, it was covered in millions of doodle showing how bored she was. She started doodling some heart and cats. 

Eventually getting bored, she grabbed her headphones and opened Spotify. She started playing her shuffle of Arctic Monkeys. She laid back on her pillow and closed her eyes for a moment. A loud knock interrupted her slumber.

"Come in." She exclaimed, not liftin her head up from her pillow.

"Hello, my love." A deep voice called out. 

Sophie jolted up and met the eyes of a blonde blue eyed boy.

"Hi!" She exclaimed, jumping off her bed into her boyfriends arms. 

She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Hi." He muffled into her hair.

"I missed you." He hugged her tighter, one arm behind his back.

"I missed you too." 

She looked up into her boyfriends eyes and they leaned, the soft touch of his lips meeting hers.

"How are we?" He mumbled between kisses.

"I'm well, you?" She smiled against his lips.

"I'm good, missed you." They leaned their foreheads against each other. "Oh, I forgot! I have a surprise."

"Uh oh." Sophie said, startled. A surprise usually meant a prank or a large bug.

"Don't be scared, it's a good surprise." He told her.

"A giant bug in my hair is a good surprise to you." She crossed her arms.

He laughed. He brought his arm from where it was behind his back and held out a bouquet of flowers.

Sophie blinked.

"Sophie?" Keefe asked.

"Yeah?" Sophie squeaked, admiring the flowers.

"Do you like them?" He asked.

Sophie nodded and hugged her boyfriend tight. There were a variety of roses, lilies, daisies, and tulips.

"They're so pretty." Sophie smiled as she took the flowers from his hand.

"I'm glad you like them." He smiled sweetly. 

They had been dating for a few months now and Sophie started to see his loving side. Not the sarcastic class clown she met in class.

Sophie giggled.

"Did you finish your homework?" Keefe asked.

"Yep!" Sophie smiled.

"Perfect!" Keefe slipped off his shos and jumped into her bed.

"Keefe.."

"Come!" He opened the covers.

"What?"

"I wanna watch a movie." He smiled.

Sophie placed the flowers in a vase and got into bed, snuggling into Keefe's side.

"What movie?" Sophie asked, opening her laptop.

"Hmm, how about Tangled?" 

"Okay!" Sophie opened Disney+ and played the movie. Keefe placed his head on Sophie's blonde hair. Keefe making the occasional joke about the movie and Sophie telling him to be quiet.

a/n

damn this was short like me 😃 my mf height being compares to a story, who woulda thought 😭👍 anyways, im planning on being more active 🫶 WOOT WOOT!! 

thoughts?

suggestions??

sophiescencen--> out

word count: 440 <3