♡𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡♡

A/N 

hellor loves! hows your day going? good? i hope so!! im obsessed with hurt fics.... im weird, ikik. soOoOoOOoooo, enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyy 🤭

*HUMAN AU*

Sophie and her friends were at a rock pool hanging out. Summer had just started and Tam found this small little area with rocks and fish. He loved fish. Biana was sunbathing. Linh was sitting in a tree talking to the birds. Tam was braiding Bianas hair. Keefe was in the water splashing Fitz and Sophie was sitting on a mossy rock, overlooking the water, admiring her boyfriend and friends. 

"Hey Soph!" Biana said, waving over from her sunbathing spot.

"Yeah?" Sophie asked.

"Just checking if you're alive!" She giggled.

"Alright." Sophie muttered to herself.

Sophie started moving positions when she noticed a piece of paper. She got up and moved onto another rock, the rock wobbled but she caught herself. She moved onto another rock, not noticing how slippery it was, and slipped. She fell off the small cliff she was on. She landed on hard rock, missing the water. She heard her friends yell then the darkness took over.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Sophie awoke to sound of beeping. She opened her eyes and realized she was in a hospital room and the beeping was the heart machine. She looked around and saw Keefe sleeping at the foot of the hospital bed. She smiled softly. She looked around and saw her leg bandaged and in a brace. She also saw her wrist in a similar brace. She had stitches on her right forearm and more on her knee. 

"Foster?" Keefe said sleepily.

"Yes?" Sophie smiled. 

"Oh good! You're awake!" He smiled, but his eyes were red and puffy and his cheeks were stained with tears.

"Keefe?" Sophie whispered.

"I know, yes I have been crying. You gave us all a heart attack." Keefe sighed.

"I'm okay, Keefe, you can go home." Sophie said.

"No, I'm staying." Keefe insisted.

"Ke-"

"Shush, I'm staying whether you like it or not."

"Fine." Sophie said, secretly loving it.

"Move over." Keefe said.

Sophie moved to the right a little bit so Keefe could cuddle next to her.

"Sophie?" He whispered.

"Yeah, Keefe?"

"Please don't do that again." Keefe's voice cracked.

"I won't" Sophie smiled.

The couple cuddled up next to each other and dozed off.

"Foster! You can finally leave the hospital!" Keefe exclaimed.

"I know! I'm so happy!" Sophie smiled. She'd been in the hospital the past three weeks. Keefe stayed every other night. She was very grateful for him.

"Here, I'll wheel you to the car." Keefe offered.

"Yes sir!" Sophie mock saluted.

"Are you comfy?" Keefe asked, looking in the rear view mirror. Sophie was sitting in the backseat, sitting sideways taking up the whole row.

"Yes." Sophie smiled.

"Okay good. By the way, your mom said I could stay over tonight, if thats okay of course."

"Of course its okay, Keefe." Sophie smiled softly. 

"Are you comfortable?" Keefe asked for the fourth time.

"Yes, Keefe." Sophie rolled her eyes playfully. Keefe had made her bed with extra pillows and made it super comfy.

"Okay good, can I sit next to you?" he asked.

"Of course, no need to ask." Sophie patted the spot next to her. Keefe laid down and the two cuddled. They were in a peaceful silence until Sophie broke it.

"Keefe?" 

"Yeah?" He said sleepily, he must've been dozing off.

"I love you." She said.

"What?" He said, lifting his head off her shoulder.

"I love you." she repeated. Keefe's face lit up.

"I love you too." he said, snuggling closer. She was really thankful for him.

"EDA! THERES A BOY IN SOPHIE'S ROOM!!!"

a/n

ahhh sokeefe fluff ^^ i love it smmm!! this was based of the picture up above, I got a whole story from it, wowwww. anywayss! thanks for reading!!!

comment your thoughts and suggestions -->

ilygsm! thank you for 600+ reads! ahh it means the world to me <3 have a greating rest of your day!! 

sophiescencen --> out

word count: 618 (so shorttttt)