♡𝙘𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙥♡

A/N 

hey loves! feel free to comment <3

*human au*

    I was sitting in my favorite coffee shop to exist. I had my favorite book, pride and prejudice, and I had my coffee with 3 shots of espresso, I hadn't slept too good last night, so I needed the coffee. I started reading and a boy caught the corner of my eye. I discreetly look up. He's a beautiful blonde boy, wearing white glasses, black jeans, black Converse, and a light blue hoodie. He puts on an apron and looks my way. I quickly go back to my book and hope he didn't see me. I think he didn't because he goes behind the counter. I read 4 chapters and decide I want a pastry. I walk up to the counter, hoping and praying that the blonde boy isn't there. But, my luck is never good.

"Hey." He smiles.

"Hi there." I reply. Hi there? Seriously?

"What can I get you?" He smiles again.

"A chocolate croissant please." I say pointing to the croissant behind the glass. 

He hands me the croissant and then I realize I need another cup of coffee.

"Actually can I have a caramel mocha, hot, with 3 pumps of espresso as well." 

"3?!" He gasps.

"Haven't been sleeping too good." I chuckle.

"Hm, okay." He suspiciously looks at me.

I go and sit down back in my little spot and pick up my book. 

You have bewitched me body and soul.

A boy clears his throat.

Just as I was getting to the good part, I thought.

"Here's your coffee." He hands me the coffee. 

"Thanks." I say grabbing it.

He walks away and I take a sip. Wow this is good.

I turn the cup and see a phone number on it. I look up and see the blonde boy smirking. I chuckle softly.

I then proceed to text the number.

uhm hi, did u give me ur number on my coffee cup?

why yes i did.

oh ok ;)

now does the book reading lady have a name?

yep

are u going to tell me?

weird, you probably should've asked me that before your wrote ur number on my cup

playin hard to get huh?

i guess so.

my name is keefe.

So the blonde boy has a name

nice to meet you keefe.

you too, now, WHAT IS YOUR NAME?!?!?

haha, my names sophie

sophie.....?

foster

foster, huh, i like it

thanks...?

"Keefe! I'm not paying you to text ladies! Get. Back. To. Work!!!" A man shouts at Keefe.

"Yes sir!" He mock salutes, but not before texting me again

So, I'm kinda new, do u maybe want to show me around town?

yeah ofc!

when?

uhhhh

?

how ab this thursday at 3?

its a date foster

A/N 

IM SO SORRY WITH HOW SHORT THIS IS!! IM HAVING HORRIBLE WRITERS BLOCKKKK!!!!! 

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS <3

word count: 443

sophiesencen --> out