♡𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣♡

a/n

inspired by: @simp_4_sencen 

this might be multiple parts :) enjoy!! *grabs popcorn* excuse me, get out of here, go on, scroll down!!

"This is an apartment?" Keefe said.

"I-yes?" Sophie stammered.

"No way." Keefe said shocked.

Sophie and Keefe were on a mission for a few years in the Forbidden Cities. Mr. Forkle wanted them to experience highschool for a mission, he didn't say which one.

"Home sweet home." Sophie muttered as they stepped foot into their new home away from home. 

Mr. Forkle sent them in pairs. Dex and Marella in France. Tam and Biana in New York. Linh and Wylie in England. Fitz and Stina had to stay behind. Sophie and Keefe in Los Angeles.

"It's kinda nice not gonna lie." Keefe said, admiring the kitchen. "Do you know how to cook?" He asked.

"No, we can just order takeout." Sophie suggested.

"What's that?" Keefe asked and Sophie chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?!" Keefe said.

"No reason." Sophie laughed.

"Well, what is this take out thing?" Keefe asked.

"Take out is when you order food from a restaraunt and either go and pick it up or get it delivered." Sophie smiled.

"Can we try it?!" Keefe exclaimed.

"Sure." Sophie said, pulling out her phone that Mr. Forkle gave her.

"from where?" Sophie asked.

"I dunno, just no meat."

"Got it, veggie burger?" Sophie suggested.

"No idea what that is but sure!" Keefe smiled.

Sophie chuckled again.

"Alright it should be here soon, I'll go unpack my stuff." Sophie smiled.

She walked into the hall, looking for another bedroom, finding a bathroom instead. Shit.

"Shit" She muttered.

"Foster?" Keefe called out from the living room, curse his good hearing.

"Yeah?" Sophie replied.

"Everything alright?"

"Totally." Sophie replied, focusing on the one bedroom situation. She opened the door and saw two beds. Relief washed over her. She set her stuff up on the bed farthest away from the door, she like the security of the corners.

"Foster, someone's here!" Keefe called from the kitchen. The food!

"Okay!" Sophie exclaimed, speed rushing to the kitchen.

"What is that."  Keefe asked, pointing to the food bags.

"Food." Sophie smirked.

"We eat the bags?!" Keefe exclaimed.

"No idiot, the food is inside." Sophie rolled her eyes.

"Oh right, I totally knew that." Keefe rubbed the back of his neck.

"Okay so these, are chicken nuggets. They're made out of chickens so you might not like them. This is your veggies burger, I'm personally not a fan but you don't eat meat so enjoy!"