chap4: the unknown and royal academy?

3rd persone pov:

The dutchy of devendragone , the duke castle , the doctore room.

Agnes: doctor! How is my son situation?!.

Azzura: i-is my son okey?*said in broken heart sound and face full of tears*

Aurora: dear ... everything is going to be fine rimuru is a strong child , dont worry.

Aegone: damn bastards! How dare they poison my grandson! More important WHO DARE TO DO IT!.

The rest were just hearing , the girls trying to comfort azzura , while the boys were near the doctor wanting to know rimuru's situation.

The doctore: dont worry , the young lord is in good situation his strong body helped him alot as This was poison mixed with holy magic its very effective against monsters and majins.

Agnes: b-but my son is not a majin nor a monster!.

Aegone: doctor what do you mean? My grandson is a human!.

The doctor: my lord i have to informe you that this mutation have transformed your son cells into more monster like cells its no more normal humane cells , he is more like a new type of humans his kids will not be in anyway normal and so he is .

This news was a huge shocke and devastating information for the family they know rimuru cells adapted with magicules but it become akin to monster cells is the mutation not over yet? , and after that the doctore left to continue his worke.

The family enterd the room to see rimuru sleeping body on the bed , his mother goes to him and huged him while crying , the others were watching from behind .

Maria: this cant be , right?.

Fredrick: uncle agnes , please explaine what does that mean , rimuru a majin and cells akin to monsters cells , and useing magicules isn't magicules poisones to humans ?.

Agnes hearing this looked at aegone the two did not want this secret to be known but now they dont have any oyher choice but to tell and thats what they did.

The three , marai , fredrick and jaenne were shocked , rimuru is a mutated human , the first in all humane history that is a big discovery no a huge one! .

They started to talke and ask questions wanting to know more , and agnes explaines to them everything and sked them to not tell anyone because if anyone knows rimuru life will be at risk even biger risk than what he's in now .

Rimuru pov:

Where am i?

Its dark , i cant see anything .

Am i dead? Again .

Was everything i have done is for ... nothing?.

Why ... why me?

What did i do wrong this time?!.

???: you were not meant to be here .

Huh! W-who are you , no! Where are you.

???: you seem ... diffrent , you look humane?.

Rimuru: ofcours i am! What do you mean diffrent! .

???: you were not supposed to be humane , your not the same! Your not the savior!.

Rimuru: savior? What nonsense is this your talking about?!.

3rd persone pov:

After rimuru asked this question the voice didn't say anything it was strange , but then a light , yes a light come out of no where infront of rimuru , it was small , it was shineing it give an aura that give you a warm feeling , it was great .