chap6:the royal academy part2

Part2: time skipe and sconde year.

3rd persone pov:

It have been a year and a half right now its the second half of the second year , rimuru finished the first not gaining anything , it was a waste of time , for him only.

As for his classmates it was a hard year , they were learning about magic and swords arts , days and nights with little time to rest , eat , or even sleep .

Well thats for them as for rimuru ... it was another story , when i said it was a waste of time it was because he already learned all kinds of knowledge that you can think about , thanks to great sage and it's analysing ability's.

But that does not mean he was not doing anything , his sword art 'dragone art' was complet and improved it to not draine his magicules , not only that but he also gave permission to great sage to organise and improve(play) his skills , but under one rule and it was that if there is any major improvement it has to tell him .

His soul analysing was still progressing slowly , some of you might be asking why is he even analysing his soul? Well truth is that he only want to know how it work and he want to see if there anything left of that soul of the other him , He might find something a memory maybe?.

Not only that but also he started to use the chaos energy from his unique skill void , for two things , 1) raise his magicules level , 2) absorbe it in his body to make his bones , skine and flesh stronger , harder and better.

Making his skine as hard as magisteel in only one month , as for his bones it was even more stronger , it became of mythical grade in hardness and strenght.

In the process his strength and body growth have risen a lot in a short time , not only that but rimuru grows taller , originally he was about 150 cm but after his body growth he has became 170 cm , Which makes every single one of his classmates very shocked at his fast growth.

That all he did in first year , in the first half of the second year , every student of class S have to starte training by himself or with other classmates for 6 months to prepare for there first exame , the students can stay in the academy , go adventure or back to there parents territory's.

Well rimuru choosed to go on adeventure and asked the principale for a recommendation letter to get in the guilde easly with no problem's.

Even so his father sent him a letter saying 'come back brat or i'm going to cut your head off*with an angry face*' but he dont care , he might be a child but he's sure that even the 10 great saints will not be able to do anything to him /last part is half true/ , and so he is not scared of his father who is a master sowrdsman.

But he was not alone in that adventure why? Because one persone wanted to go on an adventure too , and he was assign to be in a team with rimuru , who is the unlucky persone you might be asking? Well it was non other than orion the prince of bulmund.

And so the two of them took mission after mission ranking up faster than anyone can think a two 13 years old boys Can do but only in 4 and a half months the two of them reached A rank adventurers , and got a mission from the guild branch master 'fuse' (the angry boy) , the mission was simple the two has to go to the inner outskirt of the jura forest and slay the nest B ranked monster that was terrorising the borders of the kingdom .

The momster were black spiders.
They have the intrinsic skills: steal thread - sticky thread.

And so the two started there journey towerd the jura forest , in the few months that has past , rimuru and orion became freinds even so there familys were enemys the two boys Found quite some similarity in each other , but for rimuru's surprise whenever he start talking about the type of girls he like and want to ask orion , orion slape him reallly hard! With a red face.