side chapter: tier system of adventurer guilds

So first of all i want to say i am sorry for the mistake i did i forgot to put the picture of shizu demonic head instructure mod.

So this is the picture.

Its safe to say its a remake of the system i first made , it will be a bit different

Its safe to say its a remake of the system i first made , it will be a bit different .

Reason for the remake is simple , after rereading the first system i made , i saw a lot of flaws in it and i decided to make a remake .

Now i will start with the ranks .

In this story , and in any isekai or fantasy story a guild need a system to measure the power if adventurers , monsters and even certain areas .

Such ranks work for both humans and monster's , while its true that humans and monster might be in the same rank , but monster is way stronger .

Now i will start with the adventurers ranks .

As we all know the ranks are F , E , D , C , B , A .

F rank , its a rank given to people who recently joined a guild and still a novice members and yet to be adventurer's .

E rank , its a rank given to those who  have shown some basic degree of combat capability and established themself's as adventurer's .

D rank , its a rank given have met the requirements to became true adventurer's and take field mission's .

D+ rank , is given to D rank adventurer's who met the requirments to undertake a C rank exam .

C rank , its a rank given to people who finished the C rank exam and its safe to say that most of the adventurer's are of C rank .

C+ rank , is given to C rank adventurer's who met the requirments to undertake a B rank exam .

B- rank , is a rank given to C rank adventurer's who failed the B rank exam several time's , but yet they are considered stronger and above a C rank .

B rank , is the highest rank most of the adventurer's will ever achieve in there lifetime , and they'rr considered the elite in any adventurer guild .

B+ rank , is given to B rank adventurer's who met the requirments to unfertake the A rank exam .

A- rank , is a rank given to B rank adventurer's who failed the A rank exam several time's and considered a honorary rank , even so their status is not different from B+ rank afventurer's they are considered stronger and more experienced .

A rank , its the highest rank an adventurer can achieve , representing the height of human strength and Only a very small number of A-rank adventurers exist and their names are known all over the world , and it's not uncommon to consider an A rank adventurer a hero .

A+ rank , its the rank that is given to the best of the best of A rankers and with no doubt anybody in this rank is a hero class individual , an example :

Shizu izawa , the conqurer of flame's .

.
.
Now that i finished the adventurer's ranks , i will start with the monster's side now .

And so the ranks are F , E , D , C , B , A , S .

F rank , its a rank given to monster's that possess little to no combat capabilities , Example: slime's , and often can be kept as pets or even a source of food like the bulldear .

E rank , its a rank given to monster's that have the same power level as a normal human adult .

D rank , its a rank given to monster's that have the same power level to a soldier , and need 3 to 4 people to tale down and defeat .

C rank , its a rank given to monster's that have the same power level or above of an elite soldier with professional training .

B rank , its a rank given to monster's that have the potential to wipe out a village alone by itself .

A rank , its a rank given to monster's that have the potential to wipe out an entier town alone by itself , requiring the development of several high ranking adeventurer's or a nation knights to take it down and also could be referred to as hazard class .

A+ rank , its a rank given to monster's that have the potential to destroy a small sized country and it need the development of a nation army or a champion class individual to defeat , and also could be called calamity class .

S rank , its a rank assigned to Demon Lords and those of equivalent power , requiring a large nation's entire military and the deployment of their champions to defeat and also could be classified as disaster class .

S+ rank , its a rank given to a threat that no singular nation could hope to stand against alone , such as true demon lords and true dragons , and its believed that such threats can only be defeated by the intervention of a Chosen Hero , and they are classified as a Catastrophe class .

_________________________________________

And thats it!.

So tell me how was the remake of the system?.

Yes i took it from the free guild and with some of tempest in it and voila i got this!.

Sooo peace✌