chap10: the jura forest and meeting veldora

Two months have passed from the last meeting between fuse and rimuru .

Nothing really happend in those two months aside from rimuru resting in his mansion in 'londo' , and supervising his county progress from the capital city .

And in those two months rimuru being the head of his and ember company that have been named by ember the 'astral artifacts company' or for short 'astral' , got to his work .

And only in some time he started a new section in the company and that was the forging section .

This section work consist of making and mass producing weapons and armors of various grades .

Selling those weapons and armors making profits and start to manipulate the arms market making his company more dominant in the capital and the whole kingdom .

And so the two months ended fast and the time for the mission have arrived .

Right now infronte of the city gate we can see two men standing near each other , one with blue hair and golden yellow eyes , and the other with brown and gray hair and black eyes .

Yes its nonother than the 'draconic purifier' champion rimuru pendragon and the grandmaster of the free guild branch in bulmund fuse .

Fuse: rimuru , stay focused and on guard in this mission understand?.

Rimuru: i know fuse i am not stupid or a child anymore .

Fuse: *remember one time when rimuru and shizue were in his office and rimuru maked a joke about how shizue look like a 20 years old beautiful woman , when she is in reality an old grandma , making shizue angry and punshing both of them* yeah ... definitely .

Fuse: anyway dont get lost kid and take your time this is a dangoures mission .

Rimuru: yes sir .

Fuse: okay then .

Rimuru: ...

Fuse: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR A HUG , BE GONE NOW 💢.

And so after this interaction between the two , rimuru started his journey towerd the jura forest , the magical forest and the land of monsters .
.
.
.
.

The scene change to a group of people wearing all black serching for something in a ruined castle .

???1: did you find the book?!.

???2: no , nothing at all .

???1: damnt! It has been 2 years now and we have found nothing , boss will be very angry because of this.

???3: you are worried about boss getting angry? Your very wrong , you should be worried about what the higher ups going to do with us .

???1: ... *gulps*

???4: **** your not helping like this lets get to work now and find this curse of a book so we can still be alive .

The team: yes sir!.

.
.
.
.

Right now we can see rimur infronte of the outskirt of the jura forest preparing to enter the forest after 3 days of traveling .

Rimuru: okay then this is going to be a hard mission , it might take a whole month even with the help of magic sense .

(Master can fly and make a map in his brain useing magic sense and then use all of cration to make the actual map that will be given to the grand master fuse) .

Rimuru: ...

(master?)

Rimuru: g-great sage i can fly?.