chap14: ogre village

Ogre chief pov:

D-did i hear right?

This man , this young man is non other than lord veldora descendant , but how?

When did lord veldora get married in the first place?

And why now? After 300 year's , a descendant have appeared

While i was thinking about this thing's i saw my son going infront of me

Oh no! This idiot will surely do something stupid!

Ogre chief: son sto-.

Before i could even stop him he was infront of the blue haired guy , only some step's away from him .

Young master: you want me to believe that a mere human is lord veldora's descendant!?.

Rimuru: you have a problem red head?.

Young master: who are you calling a red head you fake! Huh? You think i will believe your our new lord just because a dryad said this? She might be lying!.

He did it! He messed up everything! This idiot just insulted a dryad and the 'supposed' new lord of the forest!

Well i think the next leader of our tribe will be a woman now , i can't help you son , it was good knowing you

While thinking about my stupid son action's and that i will lose him now , I heard a voice from behind me , When I turned my head to see who was that man , i was surprised because the one that have spoken was non other than the elder .

Elder: I can confirm this young master .

That's right! The elder is more than 300 years old and he was alive before lord veldora was seald by the hero in that cave , he might know about this .

Young master: elder? What do you mean by you can confirm this?.

Elder: back then when i was still in my younger day's i was able to be one of many people that had attended the marriage ceremony of lord veldora and lady eva .

Young master: wait! So lord veldora was married to someone? And who is this eva?.

Rimuru: eva , eva devendragon the great ancestor of the devendragon dutchy and also known in the human world as 'the great sorceress eva' and she is a legendary figure in the history of magic .

Young master: wait eva was a human?.

Elder: yes she was .

/i dont know why but i can hear the 'elder' speaking in master oogway voice/.

Everyone that heard this was shocked , i myself is shocked , who would have thought that lord veldora would marry a human out of all race's .

/bro that racist 💀/

Elder: what i said confirm that lord veldora has a human child but *unlesh his sword* i want to confirm if this young man was indeed our lord descendant .

Rimuru: heh~ you want to fight grandpa?*ready his sword*.

Elder: who are you calling a grandpa you brat?.