chap7:the royal academy part3(final)

Part3:competition in ingrassia .

3rd persone pov:

It has been more than a year from the exam the students had , in this passing time nothing really happend aside from becoming 3rd year students , and the students(- rimuru) working , studying , training very hard .

Rimuru , orion and ember became best freinds also known as the strongest trio in the academy rankings , rimuru being the strongest , ember the 2nd strongest , orion the 3rd strongest .

Ember became intersted in rimuru after the exam and so she became freind with him , and surprisingly the two found out that they have alot of similarities , the most noticeble one is there love for magic of all types .

Because of this they asked the principle to give them there own laboratory room and thanks for being in class S it was approved , and so they maked there own club known as 'the magic research club' , and because rimuru and orion were already freinds , orion joined them(because he dosn't want to be left out) but not only him as there own teacher edward also joined them as a member and supervisor to make sure everything going in the right way .

At first they only studied theories about magic and magic arts like : summoning magic , engraving magic(the craftsman uses , mostly dwarfs) , elemental magic , ect .

But rimuru and ember(the simps) wanted to do more , they wanted to make there own magic artifact , which cough orion and edward by surprise , why? , because rimuru and ember allways fight between each other(someone going to be jealous😏) when it came to magic theories and arts , so seeing them agreeing on something It was a shocking matter for the two.

But nonetheless the two worked so hard to make this magic artifact a realty , the idea was that they want an artifact that everyone can use it , and so after some time of thinking they came up with an idea , it was to make an artifact that can store alot of thing inside of it , and so they decidet to make a storeing magic ring .

And so ember got the task of making the design while rimuru get the best materials that can work with the artifact they are makinge as rimuru was an adventurer and a high ranked one at that , he know the best materials for it.

And so after some failures , and alot explosions in there faces let alone the laighter they got from orion and edward when that happens , they decided to use engraving magic on the magic stone they use for the ring and use sapce-time magic circles and they used the methode the magic tower maked there own dimension with magic as a base for it but in a smaler way , and ... it worked , there hard work have bard its fruit.

They maked a trial version to see its effectiveness , and the results were very great! The ring can store a whole dragone in it (rimuru tested it out) .

And so after making the Trial version successfully they wanted to make the actuale ring now , and after deciding to use a simple design first to see if the people will love it , and so they decided on this form.