Chapter 21 | Found Her

As Sam and Victoria made their way back to her room, Sam kept a reassuring arm around her shoulder, providing a comforting presence amidst the lingering unease. With each step, Victoria found solace in the warmth of his touch, the gentle pressure of his arm offering a sense of security.

Sam's phone buzzed in his hand, and he quickly answered the call, relief flooding his voice as he heard Colby's voice on the other end.

"Colby, I found Victoria. We're heading back to her room now," Sam spoke into the phone, his tone conveying both urgency and reassurance.

Colby's voice crackled through the line, filled with relief. "Thank goodness! We've been worried sick. Let us know when you get back safely."

"Will do," Sam replied before ending the call and slipping his phone back into his pocket.

As they continued down the hallway, Sam's grip on Victoria's shoulder tightened slightly, a silent gesture of support and protection. Victoria leaned into his side, grateful for his presence and the sense of security he provided.

Together, they navigated the corridors of the hotel, their footsteps echoing softly against the polished floors. With each passing moment, Victoria felt a sense of calm wash over her, knowing that she was not alone and that Sam was by her side every step of the way.

👻🧁👻🧁

Sam and Victoria sat on the edge of the bed, her head resting comfortably against his shoulder. They were like two puzzle pieces, fitting together perfectly, finding solace in each other's presence after the unsettling events of the morning.

As Colby and Amanda burst into the room, relief washed over Amanda's face at the sight of Victoria safe and sound. "Victoria! Thank god you're okay," Amanda exclaimed, rushing over to her friend.

Colby's expression was a mixture of concern and curiosity as he approached. "What happened? Why weren't you in the room?" he inquired, his voice laced with worry.

Sam recounted the events of Victoria's sleepwalking episode and her subsequent journey back to the room, with Victoria still nestled against him, finding comfort in his embrace.

Colby and Amanda listened intently, their brows furrowed in concern as they absorbed the details of Victoria's ordeal. Once Sam finished speaking, they exchanged a glance, silently conveying their relief that Victoria was unharmed.

"So, what's the plan for today?" Colby asked, attempting to shift the mood to something more lighthearted.

As they discussed their plans for the day, Victoria occasionally chimed in, her voice soft but filled with determination. Despite the lingering unease from the morning's events, being surrounded by her friends and feeling Sam's comforting presence by her side helped ease her mind, reminding her that she wasn't alone in this unsettling place.

👻🧁👻🧁

In the next chapter they will start with like the investigations, I don't know excactly what I will put in this story.
If you want to see their full investigation, I will link their video at the top of this chapter.
I won't put everything from the video in this story, but I will try my best to make this story as good as I possibly can!
I will probably only do the estes method.