Prologue

==Ichinose POV==

I... Am very tired.
How long will this go? This school is getting a little hectic even for me. I'm about to graduate and enter my third year and yet.

I feel so disappointed,
Was I not good enough?
Am I on my limits?
Is this it for me..?
Will this be all I ever account for...
.
.
.
.
.
.
It'll be okay, I'll find a way to push my class out of this predicament. This won't be our legacy, I won't allow it!
I will bring Class D back to it's former glory, no... We will reach even greater heights!

==Ayanokouji POV==

This class has been exceeding my expectations, especially Horikita. Horikita has shown great development overtime and has proven multiple times that she has what it takes. She has evolved, from being a egotistical girl with unreachable dreams to a leader that is capable of uniting the whole class together at the palm of her hands. She has certainly become a force to be reckoned with.

But it's not just her, Hirata has been supporting this whole entire class behind the scenes. Without him, this class wouldn't have gone so far as it did. He has became the voice of reason in this class when things get dire.

Everything in this class has fallen into their respective places, even the underperforming students has been pulling their own weight. Truly inspiring.

Ayanokouji then takes his phone, observed his private points, and then pondered.

...Horikita Manabu, I promised you that I will change your sister.

I have accomplished my promise. Now it is time to put her to the test.

With the former president's private points in the hands of Ayanokouji, he has made up his mind.

Hello! It's me again (Author). I would like to clarify that the story takes place when Ichinose's class has fallen down to Class D while Ayanokouji's class has rose to Class B. I also would like to note that before graduating, Manabu has given all his private points to Ayanokouji.