Mutual Confessions

==Ichinose POV==

After what seemed to be a eternal day, class has finally ended. Thank god it did because I wouldn't know how to function properly with all the tease I have endured. It felt like it was just me and not Ayanokouji. Why not tease him too huh? He was the one that was hugged! I mean technically I did the hugging but still, he should have been teased too.

I've been spending more time with Ayanokouji than I expected, I hope I'm not bothering him.

I mean I don't think I've been bothering him at all, if anything I would even think he's enjoying my company. Ever since he switched towards our class, we have been walking together after our classes. He doesn't shy away from company and he doesn't reject me.

Come to think of it, I bought us some sweet mochi for us to enjoy while walking, I should probably give him the other one

"Pssst."

"Hm?"

"Are you fond of sweets?"

"Not really, they are good, but not my type of food."

Classic Ayanokouji. Why am I not surprised? I still gave him the other mochi. He was hesitant at first but gave it a try anyways.

"So? How is it?" I asked

"It's soft and chewy."

"Right? It's kind of a stress reliever for me so I thought I'd give you some"

He looked at me and thanked me with a small nod. Im guessing he never had mochi before so I'm glad that I was the one that changed that. He's face was still stoic but in his eyes, it was filled with appreciation. So cute.

"What subjects are you currently struggling on?" Ayanokouji asked.

I forgot, I did invite him over to my dorm today to tutor me in some subjects. But truth be told, I never needed help. I just wanted to make an excuse to make him come to my dorm today. I guess I had problems with Gourmets.

"I have some issues with Gourmets, can you help me?"

"You never cooked before?" He scoffed

"I did, but I do want to put more effort in my bentos."

I also wanted to someday make bentos for you too. I feel like a housewife, meal-prepping for her husband before he goes off to work when I thought of that.

While we were happily talking, Karuizawa passed by. She was quick, as if she didn't wanna see us. Ayanokouji fell silent, I thought he would look remorseful but I looked into his eyes and saw... nothing

But I do feel a little guilty. They had just broken up and here I am being so buddy-buddy with her ex. But I do not like feeling guilty about it. It's about time I start thinking for myself and what makes me happy and right now, nothing would make me more happy than being with Ayanokouji.

Still, I can't help but think what was going on through her head. She definitely looked disturbed when she passed by us.

Sigh

Well there's no point thinking of that problem for now. What's important is what I'm doing isn't wrong. They already broke up and Ayanokouji is finally single once again. I will not let this chance pass by, I already regretted my decisions one time. I won't let it happen again.