Boiling Intensity

==Ayanokouji POV==

As I walked towards our classroom I was met with the usual atmosphere. Everything was normal. I walked towards my desk and sat down.

After 10 minutes, Horikita arrived with a concerned look on her face.

"Ayanokouji."

"You should probably start a conversation with a greet rather than flat out just mentioning their name"

"Now's not the time."

"What's going on?"

"Rumors, there's rumors of a student that will switch classes."

"Oh?"

"Apparently they have saved emough points. Now we don't know what's going to happen so I recommend we talk about this later on inside the library."

"Do I really need to go?"

Horikita raised one of her eyebrows, like she's telling me "obviously".

"Fine."

We kept talking about it and who it might be when suddenly miss Chabashira walked in.

"Good morning class."

"I would just like to announce that our class is involved with the currently on-air rumors."

After that announcement everyone was shocked, surprised, excited, or was nervous.

Horikita's eyes widened.

"Ayanokouji, we definitely need to talk about this."

"Well if it involves one of us then sure."

Everything proceeded normally. We went back to our usual lectures until the bell rang and Miss Chabashira dismissed us.

Me, Horikita along with Kei went towards the library to discuss about the current development of the day.

"I wonder who will be switching on our class..." said Kei

"Could it be one of Class D's students?"

"Im going to go to the restroom for a bit."
(Ayanokoji)

I leave to go to the restroom.

==Karuizawa POV==

"Do you think this will be a problem? Horikita?"

"Not at all, but it's just surprising. Suddenly students wanna join our class... it's suspicious"

"Yeah, do you think it's a attack by other class?"

"We shouldn't throw the possibility of one of our classmates switching out the window."

"But why leave a thriving class? I personally wouldn't get it."

"You are right... but, still we should stay vigilant. This might be an attack from the Class A."

"Hehehe, do you think sending a Class A spy is their plan?"