Bittersweet?

==Ichinose POV==

As days pass by, I feel that my class has started to lose their trust towards me. It's upsetting but it's true... it really makes me question my capabilities as a leader. Am I really the one who should lead? Should it be Kanzaki instead of me?

Sigh

I wish these thoughts could just go away and disappear.... ahh theres no use being pessimistic. Look forward Honami! Focus!

Ms. Chie, Class D's teacher walks inside the classroom with a beaming smile on her face.

"Goodmorning everyone! Today is a very special day!"

What made her smile this bright?

"I would just like to announce that you all have a new classmate, starting this day."

The room was filled with gasps, some were wary of this unknown student but some were excited to meet a new friend.
Of course, the class erupted with chatter.

But why would a student choose Class D out of all the other classes..?

"Come in!"

I could have never predicted this outcome.
Brown hair, sharp gold eyes, apathetic face...

It's him...
As the room was filled with shock and gasps, the new classmate had introduced himself.

"Goodmorning everyone."

How did he...

"I am..."

Do this.

"Kiyotaka Ayanokouji."

...

"It's my pleasure to meet you all."

==Ayanokouji POV==

This should do it.
I introduced myself, carefully looked at all of them. I looked at all the people who I will be with for long. I want to see if I have people here that is capable of questioning why I am actually here. But they are awfully quiet, are they shocked? Should I strike up my hobbies.

.
.
.

Ayanokouji looks around his new fellow classmates, finding that there ARE people that is curious as to why he came here instead of Class A or Class C.

These guys... are no longer my enemies, but my allies. I should really break the silence and start acting more outgoing...

As I was about to open my mouth, suddenly a girl stood up among her classmates.

"Guys, we should make him feel at home. Let's not treat our new classmate differently, but instead treat him how we treated each other when it was the first day of our school! I ask everyone to please be kind and gentle towards him."
Ichinose exclaimed as she bowed her head.

Not long after, someone followed through. A guy with blue hair stood up and formally introduced himself.

"Goodmorning, I am Sō Shibata. Pleasured to meet you!"