Love Threads.

After walking for awhile, Ayanokouji and Kanzaki finally arrived to the mall.

Both of them walking together, side by side, trying to find where the meeting place is. They eventually encounter Shibata walking around like a headless chicken, he tagged along with them because he was lost.

The mall was a new building. So it was the perfect place for class B to hangout and have fun. The girls are already inside the mall, waiting for the boys on the meeting area.

==Ichinose POV==

Us girls, were sat in a nearby public bench while waiting for the boys. I'm excited to see how this occassion goes.

But the boys are taking a while to meet up with us. Sayo Ando, a classmate of mine was starting to get a little impatient. "They sure are taking their sweet time huh." She said

I would be lying if I say I haven't been minding it at all. Infact, I am pretty concerned why these boys are so late.

Then just as I was about to say something, I was interrupted by Shiranami exclaiming that they are here.

I looked at her direction to see Kanzaki, Ayanokouji, and Shibata walking towards us. Finally we can get this show on the road.

Kanzaki was wearing a fitted long sleeves shirt with long pants.

Shibata was wearing a deep blue jacket with black jeans.

Kiyotaka, my oh my. I never knew he could be more handsome. Kiyotaka was wearing a black polo, sleeves rolled up to really make his forearm pop, paired up with his black slacks.

He's really rocking that full black outfi-

I felt arms, wrapped around my neck from behind. I turned around to see Mako with a REALLY smug grin.

She didn't hesitate to start teasing me, "Mind telling me where your eyes are~?"

"I-It's not what it looks like..."

"I see..." She was not convinced.

Nervously, I said "Don't you dare start teasing me"

Her head tilted sideways, "Don't worry. You're not the only one who's looking." She used her eyes to point at the girls.

The girls was staring at Kiyotaka as he was introducing himself. Now normally this is normal, it's very rude to not give your attention to someone whos speaking. BUT these girls, are STARING a little too hard.

Kiyotaka still looked bored, his facial expression never changed but he looked at them with concern.

I clasped my hands together and made my voice loud enough for everyone to hear. "Okay! Everyone, since everyone is here we can finally start exploring this new mall!"

I was met with a bunch of "Yeah!" And the girls quickly snapped out of it and went back to their usual selves, excited and energetic.

Mako looked at me briefly, her facial expression was shocked but quickly turned into a massive smile. She waved at me and turned to the girls to join them.

I was confused until I heard a monotonous voice beside me. "Hey there, Honami."

After introducing himself, Kiyotaka walked over to me quietly. That's kinda scary if you really think about it, his footsteps made no noise and he was very quick on his feet. I probably won't even notice if he hadn't spoken my name out loud.