Quality Time

2 days later, the results for the examination has been revealed to each class.

With Class C being ranked 4th with 217 points.

Upon seeing the results, Class C blamed Mio Ibuki for dragging down the whole class with her incompetence. Hiyori puts herself on-front and defends Ibuki, stating that she was the only one who was willing to participate, as Satoru Kaneda was absent during the exam.

The whole class blames Ryuuen as he was the one who picked the participants. Ishizaki of course defends Ryuuen but Ryuuen just laughs everything off.

-

Unexpectedly, Class A and Class B has a 2 way tie, with 289 points.

Class A didn't do anything mind-blowing and stuck with the tradition of answering everything with just their own mind.

Class B however did something different. They took advantage of the substitute system. With Horikita planning to swap Kushida with Yukimura once she answers the first half of the exam.

-

Class D took the lead, with a perfect score of 300. Earning their class 100 class points, while other celebrated Kanzaki and Ichinose approached Ayanokouji to thank him.

"Thank you Ayanokouji."
exclaimed Kanzaki

"You shouldn't thank me, I helped with your studies. It was your own mind that truly excelled. I am only a tutor."

"Seriously? I didn't expect you to be so humble. Still, thanks"

"... no problem Kanzaki"

"Yeah, that's better."

After small talk, Kanzaki finally left Ayanokouji alone.

==Ichinose POV==

I didn't even think. I just wanted to thank him. I wanted to go up to him and just... give him the biggest hug that I could ever give.

"Ayanokouji!" I exclaimed loudly

My voice was so loud that it caught his attention. He turned around only to see me running at him, full speed. Then I could see him brace for impact, as if he was about to get run over by a train. But it was already too late. He was going to receive the meanest and biggest hug he was ever gonna get in his entire life.

I gave him the biggest hug I could have ever given to someone. But the bad news is... while I was calling out his name, my voice was so loud that it caught all of my class' attention. It was the end of me for sure,I felt as if the whole class was staring at us while I did it. I knew for a fact that after this I'm definitely gonna be receiving plenty of teases.

Welp, I've done it. I have dug my own grave and now I'm definitely gonna be punished for all my time in this class. No use in sulking on it, I might aswell enjoy this moment while it lasts!

"Ichinose, they are staring." He whispered.

"Shhhhhh, let me enjoy this moment."

He obediently took it in quietly, I buried my face into his chest and really took it in. His body is so well-built. I wonder if he exercises? I mean I know he does workout occasionally but I didn't expect him to have this much features.