Entry #1

Grievensvhelm

Grievensvhelm

Staring at you now, I can't help but be enthralled by the mystery that your beauty brings. It reaches the depths of my mind, freeing me from the shackles I'm not even aware of, and no matter how hard I try, I can't bring myself to simplify it. No matter how hard I look, no word amounts to it.

If someone asked what you meant to me, I have a lot of things to say that would only make sense if they went through it the same way.

You're the path that, without a doubt, will bring me back on track whenever I'm out of bounce due to the world's heaviness. You're the sunlight that gives me warmth as it bounces off the river, giving it a golden glow, entrancing me with the subtleness of solace under the afternoon sky.

You're the songs that make my heart skip a beat with the rhythm of your name, accompanied by your sonorous laughter that I somehow hear whenever I close my eyes. You're the coffee that, in a mere whiff of your aroma, brings me back into life's embrace, making me want to live with the strongest vigor and mission to spend the rest of my life with you.

Punching the moon for you is one thing, but finding you amidst the things I profoundly love is another. That is because wherever I look, I easily find bits of you, and it reminds me that this love isn't about what you make feel.. it's you.