Entry #13

Ms_rainism

They say that life is hard so you must study arduously. But my young self would just sleep or play with my friends until the sun sets down.

However, it was not the same anymore now.

Growing up, I was faced with a lot of hardships and battles. Responsibilities keep piling up, and my dreams seemed to be far from my reach.

I was given nightmares and I barely survived it. But I must get up each morning and fight again. I must get that dream that I wanted so bad.

And just when I thought that everything was going smoothly, here goes the world throwing rocks and problems at me. You cannot pause or freeze the time this time, you must face them all.

It was really tough. But... I am still here, kicking and punching. Do you wanna know why? Because I have my best buttress and support.

I have my family, whom I can lean on even when it's lonely sometimes. I have my real friends whom I could hug and share my problems without any judgment. And lastly, I have Him who guides me every time I feel so lost and desolate.

I will still punch the moon, the stars, and even the entire universe. I will ignite myself to achieve my best version, and to strive for the future I always had in mind.

This is Reinzy, and I, thank you! ✊🌕