𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

*best friends but crushing*
                                 ────── ∘◦ ⛤☽⛤ ◦∘ ──────

Draco Malfoy:

you were in your dorm, doing your Potions homework when your door swung open, and Draco stumbled in. Sharply inhaling, you shot up from your chair and ran to him. He had small cuts across his face, and bruises on his knuckles. 

"You fool," you scolded him, grabbing his wrist and pulling him into the bathroom, despite his pained hisses.

Reaching down, you grabbed the first aid kit before sitting on the counter. Spread your legs slightly, you instructed him to stand between them. 

Bringing damp cotton to his face, you cleaned his wounds. With one arm on his shoulder, you tried to keep him in place as you cleaned him up. 

"If you don't stop moving, Draco, it's going to make the cuts worse." You told him, digging your nails harder into his skin. "Merlin, okay. Stop creating more wounds," he whined, adjusting himself between your legs. 

Leaning closer to him, you gently cleansed the wounds. Keeping your eyes on the cuts, you tried to ignore the way he was looking at you, and the way his gaze momentarily dropped to your lips. 

Turning to grab a band-aid, you felt his arms gripping your waist, holding you in place as you gently placed them over his bigger cuts.

"And what about these ones?" He asked, showing you his knuckles. "Those are self-healing," you smiled, but pressed a soft kiss to the bruises. 

Mattheo Riddle:

News of Mattheo getting a fight had reached you before he'd gotten to your dorm. So you'd had time to prepare everything before he came to you. 

"Darling," you heard him call, and you shook your head, laughing as you walked to the door. With one hand, you swung it open, smiling disapprovingly at all his bruises and cuts. "What was it over this time?" You asked, leading him to your dressing table. 

"You. A random Hufflepuff was talking shit about you, so I thought I'd teach him a lesson." He stated, sitting down on the chair. "Matt." You said, as a warning for his actions. 

"Yes, yes. I know, I shouldn't do that again," he paused, looking up at you as you stood between his legs, "But I will." You narrowed your eyes at him in annoyance, before summoning the alcohol-damped cotton pad you'd prepared. 

Ignoring his constant whining, you continued to clean his wounds, though ensuring to be as soft as possible. 

Feeling his intense stare on you, you moved a bit closer to him. He wrapped his arms around your body, holding you as close as he could as you cleaned him up. 

"Let me go, Matt. I need to go take the salve for you," you said, tapping his shoulder. "You're a witch. Just bring it to you," he mumbled, digging his face into your stomach. Rolling your eyes at his clinginess, you stuck your arm out, wandlessly and non-verbally bringing the salve to you. 

Pulling his head away from your body, he kept his gaze on you, and you felt as though he could see into your very soul as you applied the salve on the cuts. 

"Thank you, love," he smiled, before standing up and placing a soft kiss on your forehead. 

Tom Riddle:

Your mouth fell open as Tom walked into your dorm, a large gash across his back. "Tom?" You called, running to the bathroom. "I didn't see them coming," he explained, gritting through his teeth as he followed you in.