𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆

*best friends but obviously crushing*
                                 ────── ∘◦ ⛤☽⛤ ◦∘ ──────

Draco Malfoy:

you're talking to him in the common room, your head resting on his shoulder as you were both sat down.

"Hey, Draco," you hear an annoyingly high-pitched voice. Not bothering to look up, you shift your gaze to your best friends, Pansy and Astoria, both of them raising their eyebrows in a 'you know exactly who it is' way 

you roll your eyes, listening to his uninterested tone of voice as he replied to her

"do you wanna come with me to the Black Lake?" you heard her ask, and you lift your head, crossing your arms and glaring at her, "Can't you see he's busy?"

"I think he's just passing the time with you." She said, and you clenched your jaw, shooting up from your chair. "I dare you to say that again," you grit, your hands in fists. 

"Sit down, love. Don't get into yet another fight," Draco grabbed your wrist, pulling you back down onto the couch, wrapping his arm around your waist. "I don't want to see your face again," he told the girl, his tone stern, gaze cold. 

Mattheo Riddle:

You saw him waiting for you as soon as class had ended, a huge grin on his face as you walked out. Suddenly, a girl rushed past you, giggling and calling his name, and you watched his smile drop, expression turning to disgust as she approached him. 

Rolling your eyes, you walked up to him, starting to hear what she was saying to him. "Hi Mattheo," the girl said, twirling her hair, her tone similar to that of an untuned guitar.

"Can I help you?" He asked, his voice monotonous as you walked up to him. "The Hogsmeade trip's this weekend. Want to go to the Three Broomsticks together?" She asked just as you reached him. 

His eyes flicked to yours and he smiled, wrapping his arm around your waist and placing a soft kiss to your forehead, "Hello darling." 

Feeling your cheeks flush, you looked away from Mattheo, though resting your figure against his. "Excuse me? Can't you see I'm fucking talking to him?" The girl says, crossing her arms and glaring at you. 

"And can't you fucking see that he has no interest in you?" You snap back, hardening your stare. You feel him pull you closer to him, squeezing your waist in what you thought to be pride. 

She laughed at you, raking her gaze up and down your body, "Why would you think he'd ever go for you? He likes girls that actually put some effort into how they look." Clenching your jaw, you stepped out of his hold, though he grasped your wrist softly to calm you slightly, "Oh yeah? Then explain to me why he's in my bed every night and not yours." You were lying through your teeth, but you felt the need to keep her away from him.

Her eyes widened, lips pressed into a thin line. Mumbling a soft goodbye, she turned on her heel and walked away. 

"I'm in your bed every night now, am I?" Mattheo asked, the corner of his lips pulling into a smirk as he pulled your body to his, pressing you against him. You shrugged casually, much to his pleasure as he pressed his lips to your cheek, placing a soft kiss before resting his arm across your shoulders and walking you to your next lesson. 

Tom Riddle:

You were at a party with Pansy, drinking the night away with her. Though you'd promised a boy-free night, you couldn't help the way your gaze constantly drew itself to Tom. He was lounging on a couch, legs spread and arms crossed. A blush rose to your cheeks as you found his stare already on you, a hint of a smile on his lips.