𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽

*enemies with tension* OR *secretly dating*
                                   ────── ∘◦ ⛤☽⛤ ◦∘ ──────

Draco Malfoy:

you were sat with your best friend Pansy, both of you squealing over your boyfriends when your brother, Mattheo, walked in with Draco.

The two of you immediately fell silent as they approached you. Draco's eyes narrowed, his gaze fixed on you as your brother began to speak. 

"Mind telling us what you were talking about?" Mattheo asked, smirking at you and Pansy. "Fuck off, Mattheo," you flipped him off, earning a laugh from your best friend. 

"Oh come on now. Tell us who you were giggling and blushing over, don't be shy," Draco added, grinning. You raised a brow at him, in warning. He winked at you in response, ensuring that your brother didn't see. 

"Whoever the boy is, y/n, I'll make sure he gets what he deserves," Mattheo said to you, and you knew full well it wasn't a joke. You forced yourself not to glance towards the blonde, knowing that your brother was smart enough to understand. "Like she said, Riddle, fuck off. Our love lives are none of your business," Pansy reiterated, flicking her gaze between Mattheo and Draco. 

Your brother laughed, walking away. He didn't notice as Draco leaned in, "What were you saying about me, love?" A blush rose to your cheeks as you slapped his arm lightly, "You heard what Matt said. If he finds out-" but Draco interrupted you, "He won't. Don't worry about such things, darling." He kissed your forehead softly, before following Mattheo up the stairs. 

Mattheo Riddle:

You and your friends were having the night of your lives at the party, the loud music making it near impossible to hear what you were saying to each other. "Let's dance!" One of your friends screamed, and everyone nodded in agreement. 

Just as you followed your friends onto the floor, a presence stopped you. You looked up to see Mattheo, looking down at you with a small spark of rage flaring in his eyes. "Where do you think you're going? You shouldn't be here, your brother would kill you." He demanded, crossing his arms. 

"Actually Riddle, what Theo would and wouldn't do to me is none of your concern. Neither is it yours. I can see my brother in the corner there, drunk and flirting with girls. He doesn't seem to care about what I do," you snapped, trying to portray confidence but the alcohol in your system and Mattheo's intoxicating cologne hazed your mind. 

He grunted in defeat, moving out of the way and letting you onto the dance floor. The music streamed through your ears, and you felt a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. The boy pulled you towards his front, your body moving against his to the beat of the music. 

Suddenly, you heard someone threaten the boy, "Touch her again and I'll cut your hands off." The boy immediately ran away, and someone else took his place. You knew exactly who it was as he spun you around, pressing you tightly against his body. "Jealous now, were we?" You asked, smirking. 

"Yes," Mattheo mumbled under his breath as he leaned down, resting his head in the crook of your neck. His grip on you was strong, adamant that he wouldn't let go of you. 

"Mine." He whispered under his breath, his words slightly slurred, "My girl." You smiled, wrapping your arms around his neck. "Theo's going to kill us." You said in his ear, and he shrugged casually, "Not right now he won't. So let's just enjoy this."