Nathan

I stepped over the threshold into my house, to be met with the continuous buzzing of the phone I had left.
I closed the door behind me and hesitantly moved towards the phone.

Sarah
Pick up      Decline

📞                    ❌

It was only within that moment that I realised what I had done. I had stared, admired, spoken to, sat next to- the girl whom this phone belongs to. I had talked to her as if she were just another person. I thought I recognised her from somewhere- I just did not realise that this was where it was that I had recognised her from. Did she not recognise me? Why didn't she try and talk to me? Find out more information? She could have gotten my address, dropped the phone off, visited and we had a chat- but no.
I do not understand why you wouldn't want to find out more about the person who has your phone, holds your personal information and details, your life and your reputation. If I were to have noticed who she was, I would have been asking every question under the sun. I need to withhold a good reputation; she could frame me for anything. Then I could say goodbye to a promotion, better yet, say goodbye to my damn job!
I love the way she spoke though, her voice was smooth and soothing, like a lullaby to a baby. She was gorgeous, too. She had beautiful, long brunette hair, golden eyes that sparkled and looked like someone had captured the stars and encapsulated them just to give her those eyes. The way we conversed, as though we had known each other since birth- the feelings that she was causing me, they felt, unreal.