Carlise

When I finally hung up on Sahrina, I felt drained. How did he work for her? She kept thinking I was playing some sick joke- pretending to be someone else. Like I was Nathan's friend, being an idiot. I still don't know if she believed me. Honestly, I couldn't care less, if she didn't believe me, there's nothing I could do about it.

I wandered into the kitchen, making myself a quick flat white and putting two pieces of bread in the toaster. When the toaster finally popped, I took the toast out, buttered it and sat down on my sofa, putting my plate and coffee on the coffee table, taking a bite of the toast. Sarah was due to turn up in about half an hour, just enough time for me to eat this, drink my coffee and get changed.

I was petrified, when I woke up suddenly to the sound of banging on my door. I jumped up and ran to the door. "Sarah"

"You ok girl? I've been waiting here for 30 minutes."

"30?" I glanced into my apartment at the clock in the corner, "Shit. I'm so sorry- I must have drifted off. I didn't get any sleep last night and.."

She cut me off "Stop worrying. Go to sleep, I can just sit in here for a bit, you need rest."

"That feels rude"

"Don't worry, you need the rest.

"Thank you! Love you Sarah!!"

So I headed to my room, but not before I poked my head back out "Feel free to get yourself something to eat or drink!"

"Thanks, go get some rest!"

I was unsure of why she was so adamant that I get rest, but I wasn't going to turn her down. I got into my bed and must have drifted off instantly, because I cannot remember anything other than waking up to a knock on my door.

"Carlise! Carlise! I know you were sleeping, but guess what?"

I got up and opened the door, "What?"

"I solved your problem."

I could feel the blood drain from my face as she placed a phone into my hand. She looked hopefully at me. "It's yours!" 

Love Bytes: Swap, Snoop, SwoonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara