Chapter : 65

"Hmm

"Hmm..." Arya sighed, leaning against the window frame as she recalled her escape from Ivan. "What? With whose permission?" he shouted. "You're not allowed. You haven't fully recovered yet, and you want to go out. No, this won't do." Arya, hiding behind the duchess, timidly responded, "I'm back on my feet," tugging at the duchess's sleeves and casting a pitiful gaze. "Mother."
"Son, let her go. The escorts are here. They are the best knights here; you can rest assured," the duchess intervened.

"Mother, how can you say that? Do you not see how she…" Ivan's words were cut off by the duchess. "My son is so worried about his wife's wellbeing. However, son, you still haven't spent time with Mother. How about we take this chance to spend some time together, huh, dear?"

Ivan persisted about Arya's outing. "But, Mother?" While the duchess was smiling, her eyes weren't. "Hmm?" In defeat, Ivan had to let her go. "Yes, Mother." 'How persistent can he be? Mothers are the best. It was hard, but you did well, Arya. You did well,' she encouraged herself, recalling the earlier conversation.

The carriage stopped at the door of Sara's boutique. "Such wonderful weather we have today, right Miya?" Arya exclaimed with enthusiasm. "Yes, my lady," Miya replied as usual. "You know, you should live your life more, enjoy it like others once in a while," Arya suggested, to which Miya responded, "Yes, understood." Observing her blank expression, Arya thought, 'Does she even get what I'm saying? I should leave her be' "Let us go then," Arya walked towards the store door while Miya offered, "My lady, let me carry the bag," extending her hands. "It's alright. I prefer to carry it myself," Arya declined with a smile as she put her hand on the shoulder bag (off-white colour cloth with golden thread design). Pushing lightly, the door opened, making the bell ring and prompting an employee to come and greet them.

"Welcome to Sar'a boutique. How may I help you?" The employee greeted with a professional smile.
"Call the owner, tell her the duchess is here," Arya said.
"Oh, very well then. Please, come this way," the employee replied, leading them to the reception room. "Please wait a moment. I will inform the master about your arrival. Do you need anything else?"

As Arya declined further assistance, the employee left to find the owner. Picking up a magazine from the table, Arya roamed through it. Most of the designs were of her, some even modified. The reviews of them were also great. "Hmm, things are looking great!" she thought.

Madam Fredeca arrived soon after. "My, my! Welcome, dear duchess. It's been a while since we last met. I hope I didn't make you wait too much," she said fervently as she walked inside and sat on the sofa. "I see, you're as passionate as always," Arya replied with a smile.
Signaling the employee, Fredeca said, "Bring us some tea, oh, the newly one that we bought would be lovely." The employee bowed with a hand on his chest and left. Seeing the magazine in Arya's hand, Fredeca asked, "So, what do you think? Impressed?" Putting down the magazine, Arya pointed her fingers at a specific design. "This one, I would like to order it."