Intro:

Nobody knows us empty
         The smile that I wear
The real one is left in the past
Because you've left me there

I walked inside the mansion,it had a very spooky feeling to it. The curtains which where ripped and had red hand stains on it felt like a warning,as I turned back to look at the door,a sudden familiar panic  came up in me. I ran towards the door reaching out to it with my whole hand ,as something in me said 'you are not going to make it,you've never made it'
The door swung shut before I could grab it and stayed resiliently shut even after all my efforts .

I didn't have anymore energy in me to keep trying ,I slid down placing a hand on a cut on my ankle it was still bleeding, I could feel the warmth and wetness touch my fingers. Suddenly I heard something move past my back.
I turned around to see a man standing near the broken table ,his back facing me clearly looking out the dusty mirror like he was seeing what was going on outside.
I don't know why but inner me told me to shut up and not make a single noise.
I clamped my hands over my mouth and tried to silently crawl away keeping my eyes fixed on the man's back.
When suddenly I heard him laugh an almost angelic laugh.
I could feel the shock of hearing such a beautiful voice,I didn't even know why my inner me was shouting 'RUN'.
I heard the sweet voice say

"DON'T WORRY DARLING, SOON YOU WON'T HAVE ANYTHING LEFT TO WORRY ABOUT"

Hello everyone, as this is my first time writing a story on wattpad I'm sorry if I made any mistakes and please tell me in the comments how you felt about the story.
Love you all😘
Byeee
                               Aprildeath