Chapter 6

"Well then we should really get home before my wife kills us Mr Ali" Mr Smith said staring at his phone with a half worried half amused expression. "Ah! Of course yes, yes I get that from my wife too." My dad said chuckling.
"It was so great working with you" Caitlin said looking me straight in the eye with so much enthusiasm I wondered if I had ever saved anyone who may have looked like her or might have been her loved one. Why the hell was 'she' being so nice for.
I smiled back with as much enthusiasm as I could fake.
When suddenly two slim super cold arms engulfed me around my neck in a strangling hold literally crushing me I reflexively was about to push her when she grabbed me by my shoulders "I hope we get to work together soon" she trilled practically skipping in excitement at the thought.
"Ye-yeah I hope so too" I said slightly panting from the rib  crushing hug from before. I slightly patted her arm which was still grabbing my shoulders in what I hoped was a friendly way.
"I look forward to working with you Miss Ali. Hopefully we may meet again" he said looking into my eyes I had not missed the tiny twitch on the side of his lips which disappeared as soon as it came but not quick enough for me to miss it, when suddenly before I could move my hand away he grabbed it in his colder one gently but firmly between them and brought it about an inch at the same time he leaned down to it and pressed his smooth perfect lips to my hand.
A shiver ran down my spine at the same time I heard my dad mumble something obviously pissed. When-

I hissed as my back hit the wall  I closed my eyes when I felt his breath in my face.
"Try to escape one more time and you'll regret your existence" he growled and I felt  his grip tighten on my hands which he had pinned above my head "GOT IT" He shouted to my face.
I didn't answer this only seemed to piss him of worse.
"Fine on your head be it" he said in his silky voice which I knew was worse than his shouting.
I opened my eyes expecting the worst when he suddenly attached his lips to my neck just above my collarbone.
I fought back squirming between him and the wall his free hand grabbed my waist harshly
"Let go ,please..." I begged as he sucked the skin of my neck making his way to my chest when-

"Jaidon come on we don't want to be late do we"
I snapped out of the memory in time to see Mr Altair's expression was I imagining the hint of a warning in his voice.
"Of course you should go" my dad said a little more hostility than before and I saw his flicker to me and then him.
"Jaidon can you go bring the car out" Mr Altair said signalling to him.
He walked out while dad shaked hands with Mr Altair .I could feel Caitlin's eyes on me so I kept my face blank though my head was far from blank.

I can't let them get the deal I have to warn dad but I can't tell him without them finding out I don't know why but the words he told me before kissing my hand and the way his lips had twitched seemed to confirm my worst fears. 'I needed Eva she would believe me and help me keep them away from dad yeah ,yeah I was right' I thought desperately.
I heard a honk from outside and saw a white KIA Sonet waiting outside but I recognized it not by its brand.
We walked out and watched them get in the back I tried to see his face at the drivers seat but the glass was too shaded to but I could've sworn I saw a gleam of light ,white in colour and I saw his grin flashing right at me.