Chapter 3

"What the hell was that" she asked though her voice betrayed no sign of the words 'have you gone insane' I was pretty sure she had thought exactly that and the only thing keeping her from ditching me was concern and love for me.
"I thought I saw a girl" I muttered in a small voice feeling guilty for freaking out the only person I had at this point. "I just felt like someone was chasing me-"
"The girl?" She asked.
"I think so,I mean there wasn't anyone else there at the time" I guessed picturing the scene that happened a few minutes ago.
"Maybe we should go back home and then you should rest for today" she suggested.
"NO, no way!" I exclaimed."I have a deal to fix in a few days and I have to check the spreadsheets and finish the slides". "Are you sure,I mean your literally sweating bullets Bev" she disapproved looking almost as panicked as I felt.
"Yeah,I'm f-"
"Please do not use that word or I will backhand you through the window" she almost snarled at me.
"Okay I won't use the word fine only cause I love you" I knew it would warm her up to say so.
"Fine then I'll  drop you off and I'll get my sister to drop off your car, okay " she sighed knowing it was worthless to fight with me.
"Hmmm" I replied without paying attention I was still thinking about the girl. This is stupid there was no girl get your head cleared Bevelin you have a proper job to work on besides it wouldn't be the first time my imagination got the better of me. 'Stupid ass brain who said being creative is fun,oh how I wish I could lie down at this point naps aren't enough I need to be in a coma , Jeez!'