Chapter 7

"Come on, Come on..." Why the hell can't she pick up the phone.  Dammit!
"The meeting ,right ,shit...." I increased the speed of my car practically racing down the highway frantically checking in the rear view mirror and the front mirror for any signs of a white car.

"WHY WERE THERE SO MANY KIAS AND WHITE ONES ESPECIALLY!?" I thought frustrated they could be in any of I had taken a couple of wrong turns to make sure that none of the cars came along and found none of them suspicious yet.
I finally reached Asghar enterprises jumping out and shoving the keys into the guards hands.

I walked in with as much dignity as I could muster trying to keep my movements fluid instead of hurried and clumsy, I went over to the meeting room where I had already been in it so many for countless collaboration I had every pattern on the wall memorized.

I peered in through the glass to see Eva sitting at the head chair all fun wiped clean off her face and in full on business mode. I walked over to the middle of the glass waiting looking at her trying to catch her attention.

She finally looked and I tried to keep my face as clear as I could  I must have not done a good job cause I saw her mask slip off ever so lightly as she excused herself from the rest of the people sitting.

She cams towards me with her eyebrow arched up.

"What bae, is something wrong?" She asked clearly alarmed by my sudden appearance.

"Th-their here a-and they saw dad" I stuttered in a hurry trying to keep my voice low and my face smooth cause I knew the people sitting in the room were looking at us but my voice couldn't have made my panic any clearer.

"Okay look... hey just calm down and go into the cabin okay I'll be there in a minute I swear" she mumbled ,soothing me as she quickly turned around to go back.
"Hurry" I whispered though it sounded more like a whimper.
She shot me one last look of concern waving me off towards her cabin.

I held my breath steadying myself as I walked to the back of her office into the cabin.
The second I entered I collapsed on to the dark blue leather couch throwing my bag beside me.

I put my head on my arms trying to think straight to arrange my thoughts.
Okay, I have to tell her the truth she'll believe me I'm sure if there was one person in this world who would believe me it was her when-

"Oh you are a stubborn one you haven't begged me even once to release you" he said standing across the room wiping of the excess blood from the wall which had splattered across it by accident. "I mean it's not like I'll let you go even if you do but most of you like to beg and scream it's very irritating to not hear it you know" and suddenly he was towering over me but I didn't move I just sat there on the floor with my head leaned against the wall.
"If I let you go then you'd warn the rest of you about me not that they can catch me but hiding evidence is kinda annoying" he added like as though he was explaining all this to kid who was too stupid to understand.
"We can't risk being discovered you know people would be more careful and we wouldn't be able to feed with such ease".
He smirked as he grabbed my hands and began to tie them with a white cloth I didn't fight I knew I couldn't win when he all of the sudden picked me up in his arms carrying me in a flash to-

I gasped in horror as I remembered.
Telling her would mean....
OH NO.....