hello...

I am backkkk~

I missed you guys a lot 🤌

Istg ..

And ik ik, I am publishing this story so late .... But I have a very big and sad personal problem...

Whenever I want to write a story, I can't think of anything, whenever I try to read for my exams, I can't focus on it... And it really hurts my mental and emotional state so much...

And that's why, I have an idea for it...

It is going to be your favourite series..
.
.
.
"Punishment Series" ofc..

But the thing is...

I am going to write something about my problems in the first chapter ONLY..

And the rest will be my imagination...

.
.
.

Why am I doing it?..
We'll, the thing is, the thing which happens to me, is my first time and idk how to deal with something like this... So maybe if I write about it then maybe I can get a little relief or something...

It's my own thinking..

Ik ik, some of you gonna say that I am taking sympathy and all.. but bruh, I don't really need to play sympathy card, my fans already like me...
.
.
I just want to share something with my fans, and just want to write about it for God knows how long....
.
.

So let's get Started..

And again..

ONLY FIRST CHAPTER INCLUDES MY PERSONAL PROBLEM AND THAT IS ALSO 60% ONLY, THE REST IS ONLY AN IMAGINATION NOTHING MORE....