3 (part 2)

Jungkook pov

He sit on the chair, being so strong and in attitude.

I am little scared but I am confident enough, cause we did it before too, and I know his all weakness.

As the song starts. It was "under the influence" but I wanna change the song.

"Can you play Red Light? By bangchan and hyunjin?" I said cause I know he loved this a lot.

The song starts and I started dance, trying my best to make him loose, make him loose his control, make him needy, hot,...

The song came to the end, but he didn't even move or his smirk didn't even went away.

I still didn't give up and dance until last..

I look at him but nope, not any change..

"Done? But I am not needy" taehyung said.

"Wanna try one more time?" He asked.

"Do it do it do it" everyone was cheering for me and now, it's come to my self respect now and I am not gonna give up.

So I agreed.

1
2
3
Whole songs but no, he didn't even flinch.

And now I realised that yes, I messed up so bad...

"You are so dead today" he whispered in my ears and walked off the stage

I look at namjin from the stage and give them hint that I am dead.

"It's because of you, why you even take that challenge" when I come off the stage, namjoon scold me.

"Sorry, but he forced me" I said.

"Can we help you?" Jin asked.

"Now, no one can save me" I said...

"Let's go to home babe, it's already night" taehyung came from behind and said.

"Stay here for some more time c'mon" jin tried but no use... As we went to the home...

In whole ride he was just smirking,. Looking like, he knows so well what he gonna do with me... And I have to pay very hard this time...

I am scared ngl, but I don't want to show him...

We reached home and he comes, open my door and throw me on his shoulder and take me inside the home..

He throw me on the sofa and sit beside me.

Take off his pants and I know what he wanted so I went on my knees.

He held my chin

"You think, that it's that easy?" He said..

"Bring me blooth speaker" he said.

Idk what he was gonna do, but I give him the speaker.

He put on songs

"Here, the songs, now I want you to dance..." He said..

"I don't want to, I am so tired please " I replied.

"Oh, I forgot something...." He then open the drawer beside the table and take out the vibrator and that old collar,. "Here, wear this, and take off your clothes" he said..

"No no no.."

"I give you chance, but you didn't succeed, so do what I want " he said.

I know there is no way to argue, I will only make I worst, so I do what he wanted..

He then started playing songs and I started dance...

Idk how many times I do, but it's too long and I am tired..

So I just slowed my speed.

"It's just 30 minutes c'mon,. If you stop then..." He said and started the vibration,.

"Ahhh, stop~" I scream out ...

"You stopped?" He again said and started chocking my neck by that collar. I didn't talk and start dancing as the vibration and chocked relief.

If I dance then its not gonna hurt me, but if I continue then it gonna hurt me.

From both of the side it's just pain pain and nothing.

Even tho I am dancing tiredly, I can see he is getting hard..

"Stop," he say...

"Come, let me fuck you now" he said,..

I don't want to, so I tried to run away, but I fall cause my legs are too weak..

"You tried to run away huh" he slapped me and pull me to my room..

"I am going to give you two options.. 1: ride me, 2: let me fuck you.., choice is yours.."  he said..

"Please, no no, neither of them" I replied begging and crying.

Cause I know any of them will hurt me, and I am really too tired rn.

"You have to, or else" he said and started that vibration and chocked..

I fall on the floor...

"Ahhh~" I scream..

"Ok ok, ride ride~" I scream out...

I choose it because, I know that if he will fuck me then he can literally tear me apart, because of my today's behaviour..

"Good, now come" he then lay down on the bed..

I get up and was going to Remove that vibrator and he stopped me..

"No no no,.. with that on" he said..

"Are you crazy? How can I fit you in, if I have this already on" I said..

"It's your problem, you like to be slut around right? Then be a slut now, c'mon" he said..

"And another thing, I didn't forget it how you let that fucking bastard touch you , you are going to pay for it tomorrow for sure.. until now make me happy..." He said..

And now I am scared for tomorrow as well....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued~

End of 3rd day
The rest is I am going to ask you 😁😛
What you all think?
What is gonna happen?

Comment down or you can simply DM me. If I love your story or idea then I will do what you want 😊