6

Taehyung pov

I wake up and I am in my bathroom taking a bath..

'Today is the last day. I hope, I will control my anger, and I hope I can make you happy today'

3rd person pov

Jk wake up and look at his watch...

'It's 8 taehyung may be taking bath at this time..' he said.

'Today is a last day, and your parents are coming too.. you make me slut and shameless in front of so many people, so I will take Revange today, I hope you will not forget it~'

He didn't waste any time and went straight to him...

He heard the shower voice and took off his clothes and went inside.

He was taking shower and was in deep thought.

Kook didn't disturbed him and just kneeled down behind him. He didn't notice me so kook bent and started licking his back of leg

Taehyung turns and their eyes meet.

"What are you doing?" He asked...

"I am behaving the master" kook says and shows his fake puppy eyes.

Taehyung know that something and something is going on in his mind,

He held jungkook's chin and said, "don't do anything useless like this in front of my mom and dad, I am warning you, or your last day will be worst"

'My these 5 days are more than worst, I had done everything that I don't want to, and now I am not afraid of anything... ANYTHING..  '

Jk keep this thought secret and just nodded and get up...

"Don't you gonna fuck me?" Jk asked again giving fake puppy eyes.

"You want to get fucked huh?" He asked and pulled his hair.

'Control taehyung control.' Taehyung was repeating this in his mind again and again but jungkook hold his hand started creasing it on his all over body.

He knows tae's weakness so well.

Once his hand is on jk's member, he say. "This want you so much, c'mon touch it and fuck your property and your slut and slave.. " jk remind him each and every word.

Taehyung can't control himself... And did what he don't want.

He fuck him so fastly and hardly, cause he can't control himself from jk at all..

It's hurting kook so much, but kook is getting what he wanted...

They heard a doorbell and they stopped.

"It's probably mom and dad, I'll open it,. Take bath and come outside" taehyung said and leave jk breathing heavily.

Jk took a quick shower to start his day quickly,

And then he wore black harness,and wore a white see through shirt on it and a blue pant.