obsession and love

Hello everyone~

I am author of this story (😅 idk why I mentioned it)

Btw, I am here to clear somethings...

Ik many of you think that it's just so nonsense, no one hurts their loved ones, like this, and if they then no one can take this much pain ...

Guys, the main motto of writing this story is because of my personal problem in the first place but the way the story started and I get your comments on the first Some chapters and from that, I somewhere decided to let you know the difference between OBSESSION and LOVE.

I didn't do any PHD in love catagory but it's all according to me...

For me when everything gets OVER at that time love turn in to OBSESSION.

for example, jelousy.

Every girl like jelousy right? But when it gets over jealous, we all feel a cage around us.

Like: "I don't like that person, please don't talk to them.." it's jelousy right?

But: "don't talk to that person, or anyone who is related to that person. Block them from your every social media accounts and if you both are in same group then leave that group too" it's over jelousy..

Another this is possessiveness.

Who don't like it? But when it's getting over possesiveness then no one likes it..

Like: "don't wear that, it's too revealing " it's simple...

But: "never wear anything shorts, not even home.. not even in front of me nor with anyone." It's over possesiveness.

Guys, there is a very thin line between love and obsession...

Someone loves you that's great, everyone deserves to be loved.. but someone is obsessed with you that will be great just for some days, but trust me the end gonna be so bad..

In this story I try to differentiate a love and obsession.

And I replied so many comments about obsession too..

I try to write the story in way that you all feel that you are there, you are part of the story rather than reading it.

And I can feel that somewhere it's working, because many of you feels bad for jk. Even tho he is just a character. And this is what a real difference..

Jk LOVE him that's why he trust him and was taking everything that Taehyung give, even though he can simply run away to his home and Taehyung can't even do anything.. ik jk try to take revange,, but after that too, jk takes every punishment which taehyung gives because of that revanges.

Taehyung OBSESSED with him. That's why his anger taking control on his love for him. Even tho he decided so many times not to hurt jk but still, he hurts him anyway because he doesn't love him. He is obsessed with him, his voice, his weak state, his scream, his tears etc..

Ik many of you gonna say that "STOP GIVING LECTURES WE ALL WANT YOUR STORY AND NOTHING ELSE, WE FOLLOW YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR STORIES AND NOTHING ELSE AND ALSO WE ALL ARE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THIS ALL"

but if you have read it until now then there might be something in you that is saying that "she is right dude" and also, ik you all follow me because of my stories for which I am really so thankful to you all, but as an writer, I always try to let you know something that I learn or about which I regret, and I don't want this to happen with anyone. You don't know but you guys are too special for me.

And sometimes, the story teach us something that no one can.

And I am so glad that my partner loved me. And maybe that's why some of her words hurt more , cause I never accept her to say such things, as same as jk....

I hope you understand what I am saying,. Even one person understands it and try to use it in their life I feel like I have won as an writer 🤌🏻.

In the end thank you guys for everything and for supporting me in my hard time..

And yes second season will be soon~

Until then stay safe and love yourself before loving another person 💗

Remember we are armys and not then we are humans we have to spread love 💕.

And yes please be helpful to everyone, cause KARMA is everything 💗

Byeee~
See you soon~~>.