1

Jungkook pov

I wake from my bed and just sit there for sometime,.

After that, I get up and take a shower to get ready to face the hell.

As I came down,  I saw Taehyung was sitting and using his phone on the couch,.

I go directly to the kitchen, and start preparing some food for myself, I just don't want to face him.

"Where baby boy?" I heard his husky voice, as I didn't dare to turn and just stood at one place.

"Turn" he orders

And idk why I just obeyed.

I turn and look in his eyes directly and see nothing but a lust and an anger....

"Come here" he again orders and I just obey.

He is smiling the way I am obeying him this much...

I don't want to, but idk why I am doing this....

I stood an inch away from him as he pull me and make me sit on his lap....

He has done this a lot of time in our relationship but this time it's felt something new and scary.

"Where were you going?" He asked in very slow voice while stroking my hair.

"K-kitchen" I replied.

"For food?" He asked and I just nodded.

"Are you hungry?" He asked and I again nodded and received a hard slap across my left chick.

"When I ask I want you to talk" he said.

"Sorry" I replied.

"Want another slap on your cheek?" He asked.

"N-no master sorry" I said.

"And for your hunger, you are gonna suck me" he said...

"I-i don't" I didn't even complete and he glared at me...

"What did you say?" He asked again.

"Nothing master" I replied.

"C'mon start your work" he said as he let me go.

I kneeled down on the floor and take off his pant, as I start stroking him slowly and then take it to my mouth.

As I started sucking him, I want to make him happy that's why I go in full speed..

I can feel that he is enjoying, and I am relieved that I don't have to get hurt more.

He held my hair and start fucking my mouth.

His member was touching the back of my thorat and that's why I was chocking. But he loved the vibration.

"You are my bitch" he said and slap me 3 times in row...

My both cheeks are red.

He was fucking me so badly.