End

3rd pov

It's the marriage day.

Jungkook, jimin, yn, tae and namjoon and jin made a plane for the marriage.

Jungkook is getting ready in his groom outfit.

As namjoon and jin come inside the room.

"Hyung.. how's everything?" He asked them.

"Everything is good kook, no one knows that jimin is gonna be the groom." Jin hyung said.

And I just nodded.

"But kook? Are you sure about taehyung?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes hyung, as you know that how much he hurt me, and I can't forget those seven days in my seven life,. Not because he hurt me physically but it's mentally and emotionally more... " Jk replied.

"Kook" as they heard a voice from door and it was taehyung.

"I came here to say good bye to you, thinking,, I can only make you happy when I just go away from you" he said.

"But, jungkook, maybe it's not what I deserve, I don't deserve to be forgiven or forgotten, just hurt me the way I did you, maybe more than that.. idc,  yk kookie,.I love you, and maybe I am obsessed with you that's why I did those things, but I am sorry for all of that, babe, I don't want to leave you, and I can wait for you for my entire life...." Taehyung said. Everyone can feel that he is trying his best not to cry...

"I'll tell you my answer later, for now let's go " jk said and went away from there.

Because, he wants to cry, but he didn't want to show him his weak side again...

The time has come... Everyone is focusing on the groom, who is already on the stage,..

Jungkook was smiling but it's fake, he just look at his parents...

As he remembered yn's words from last night, : 'We can't say directly to your mom and dad, cause if my dad get to know about it then it can be dangerous for your parents, so just be normal until then and after I come, we both say it together that we both don't want this marriage. And I love jimin..'

'but is it not dangerous for you and your mom?' I asked.. "no, because, I will revel how he force me to marry you, and you also say that you are also forced by my dad. , after that, taehyung, please take my mom somewhere safe, cause this might make my dad angry and in anger he might harm my mom. Even tho he didn't cause there will be media everywhere, but I personally don't want to take risk on my mother at all'

That's how the plane works.

Yn enter. Everyone is cheering for her, cause she is looking like a queen.

While walking on that ramp she looks at her mom and just nodded, even tho her mom find it little confusing but she just let it go...

Once they both are in front of each other. The priest started the ceremony...

"Jeon Jung kook, You are agreed to marry the beautiful lady Yn?" The priest asked.

We both nodded eachother to work on our plane and we both say "No" together.

Everyone is surprised we both can hear the gossiping among the media.

"Everyone, I am sorry, to waste your time, Mr and Mrs. Jeon I am sorry to you too, because, the man I love is not jungkook, it's Jimin" everyone again shocked after hearing the familiar name...

As jimin walked to the ramp and come to them. Everyone stand up and was recording him.

"My dad forced me to marry jungkook, because he wants my property, and I have proof of that," everyone and even my dad and mom shocked after hearing it.

"As you all know I am a mafia's daughter and that's why I have a secret app in my phone which record the voices even when my phone was switched off.. " I said and play the recording.

RECORDING

Dad: you have to marry him
Yn: I don't want to
Dad: it's an order
Yn: why? Because you want my property?
Dad: yes, you are so smart girl, yes I want your property and that Jungkook is too dumb I can just scare his family and he will do whatever I want, so I will make him sign the property contract and after that I will throw you and your mom away
Yn: I am not gonna do anything like this.
Dad: okay then, let me kill your mom rn,
Yn: please don't, I will do whatever you say..

END

As we planned after hearing it taehyung took my mom away and jin and namjoon also went with him..

My dad was so angry and he went away from there...

"And what about you? My son?" His mom asked..

"Mom, I was in love with someone,." He said and look at Taehyung.

"And, mom,.I really want to give some time to him, to regret, and resolve everything that he did" everyone again shocked after hearing HE
.

"jungkook by any chance... Is that person A boy?" His dad asked...

"Yes... It's no one but taehyung..." His mom looked at Taehyung who was standing there...

Not only his parents but taehyung's parents also shocked...

Maybe they all do not want it, but for my shocked they both are happy...

"We want your happiness only my son. If you want to marry him or want to give him time. We both don't disagree." His mom said...

"Us too,. It's up to you~. We are not gonna stop you unless he is agreed..." Taehyung parents also said..

And now everyone is focusing on taehyung and jungkook.

"I am willing to wait for whole my life for you~." Taehyung was happy and also scared...

But they both are happy, jungkook is too but not much, because he is still so disappointed with Taehyung, and by looking at Taehyung everyone can say that he is willing to do anything for him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end~

That's all for this story 😙

I hope you all like it~ 😙😙😙

And one person wants to continue this series
And many of you want taehyung to regret..
So if you want then we can continue the season 2 of this one as the "PUNISHMENTS SERIES"

so comment down what you like about this chapter and if you want another part or not~

Byeeee~~~