5

Taehyung pov

I woke up and went to the kook, and showed him sleeping silently.

I went to him and sat beside him and kissed his forehead, and my tears fell from down on his forehead,

'I am sorry for hurting you this much baby, in revenge and anger I forgot to love you.  You are also going through a lot, ik.. but .... I am sorry babe, idk how to make it up to you.  ... It's ok, today I will give you rest only,'

He decided not to harm him now, so he messaged him that he was going to stay outside with jimin and leave him ....

After sometime he woke up and looked around. There was no one.

Then he checks the phone for time but finds the message.

"Finally, I can get rest..." He thought.

As he got up and did his morning routine....

And wear clothes.  

And went downstairs to make food,

As he heard a doorbell rang.

He opened the door and there was a delivery boy,.

"Your food sir" he said and gave food to him.

"I didn't order anything" he said..

"It's from Kim Taehyung " the boy said..

'Why does he want me to eat this food?' he thought but take it anyways.

He opened the food and it was his favourite , Ramen, kimchi and shushi with kimbap.

He was going to eat that but then he stopped.

"What if he added something in it? Like that water..." He thought and put down the chopsticks.

He didn't know that taehyung had already fit the cameras in his home and he was watching him while sitting in his car in the parking lot.

Watching this, Taehyung's heart broke down. But he did not react cause he knows that it's his fault.

Jk make his own food as again the door bell rings and namjoon and jin come inside.

"Jk~ jk~" jin called him and he answered from the kitchen. They both went to him.

"What are you doing?" Jin asked normally.