3

Jungkook pov

I get up with the pain in my ass,

I realised that taehyung is fucking me..

I am sleeping on my stomach and he was holding my both hand and was fucking me so hardly.  

"Ahh~ no~~" I say...

"It's my way to wake you up" he said and smacked my ass...

"P-please don't " I again repeat.

"Today, everyone should know whose slut you are" he said and again smacked my ass really hard this time...

'slut, slut, slut, I am so tired of this word now, taehyung, today I will make sure to show you the real slut'

I decided to take revenge on him. ..

Then I take shower and wear outfits and come downstairs,.

I see he was already waiting for me,

And he is looking so damn hot rn,.

As I went to him,

As I went to him,

"Here, drink some water first" he hand me a glass, for sometime I think like what's wrong with him,. But I drink it anyways, cause in past whenever we have to go somewhere he always give me water to drink before going out,.

After drinking the water, idk why but I feel so hot,. I looked at him, and feel like I need him, I want him...

But I ignored this feeling and leave with him outside.

While we were going, his hand by which he was driving was looking so damn hot suddenly, the vein was like making me want the hand,.

Idk what happened to me, suddenly he put his one hand on my thigh,

"What were you looking at?" He asked in deep voice, it's seems like he was teasing me..