Chapter 16

It's race week in Japan! what are you predicting?!

         Warrior- Paloma Faith
﹌﹌﹌

Liked by georgerussell63, charles_leclerc and 966,752 others Lucinda Stone: Just two people clearly excited to be filming the last scene for Fast Love releasing soon, pre order now😉

Lucinda Stone: Just two people clearly excited to be filming the last scene for Fast Love releasing soon, pre order now😉

View all 9503 comments

landonorris - I thought Instagram was meant to be a PG site
charles_leclerc - 😆😆
georgerussell63- it's a good thing the track isn't open to the public 😂

Being a singer was the life I chose and had done since I was a young girl. And I was royally fucking it up. This had been the first time in my career I hadn't been focused on anything, that my mind had wandered so far it was becoming heavy.

Charles, George, Lando and Lewis had decided to join me and the girls on the track as we filmed the final scenes in Bahrain. The sun had finally disappeared and the stage lights had been set, camera crews filled the grid whilst the guys had placed themselves out the way but still in view. And I was getting every take wrong. Having Charles's eyes on me was unsettling and I couldn't put a foot right in the choreography.

"Cut!"

We'd finally had a moment to catch our breaths and god knows I needed it. Jade had wandered over to the cameras to review the shots we had managed to get and I found myself leaning against a prop light trying to straighten my head out. Jesy appeared beside me busying herself on her phone barely reacting to anything around her.

"So.." she muttered quietly.

"So what?"

"I'm just going to throw this out there because judging by the fact you can't focus and keep messing up I'm assuming you've spoken to Charles since our chat yesterday"

Not that I had noticed at the time but my chat with Charles the day before had begun to take its toll on me. The feelings I struggled with so deeply to destroy when they developed was now in full view. And they were raw. Knowing there was nothing I could do about them either was the most gut wrenching part.

I let out a heavy sigh "I did he said he just wants to be friends considering our lives are so busy and different right now" Leaving the part out where he kissed me again was only logical. She could've easily killed Charles if she knew there was a second.

"He said what?" Jesy looked baffled as if I'd just dropped a deadly bombshell on her "He's seriously said that after everything?"

Swigging a big mouthful of water from my bottle i discarded it against the side of the track before continuing "What else was I supposed to do? It's not like I don't agree with him"

"How can you agree with him?!" She asked. Throughout the years of knowing Jesy if there was one thing she was good at besides her career it was being direct. But this wasn't direct it was upset and confusion for me "He kissed you how is that just the end. Done. Never spoken about again?"