3

I fix the hood of my cloak as I stand in a room. The room has a large screen as me and fellow classmates are asked to watch Izuku Midoriya and Ochaco Uraraka try to find an object that Tenya Iida and Katsuki Bakugou are suppose to protect.

I take a sip of my drink as Dumb Hair asks me what I'm drinking.

"Blood. My father gets the supply imported from the prisons. They execute and store the blood in bottles. Doesn't matter how fresh, I still drink this. And animal blood. Mostly animal blood though" I explain as he nods.

"I'm glad your family finds healthy ways to accommodate your diet" he says with a thumbs up. Which causes me to giggle.

"Yea I don't know. My parents have combat skills and quirks from other relatives. My mom can summon ghosts and my father can figure out things almost instantly. He works for the local detective agency" I explain as he nods. I like that he actually listens to what I say.

"Your hero outfit looks cool. And it helps you hide your identity easily" Kirishima points out as I nod.

"I wanted that. When we meet villains I want to take something from one of them. And I have an idea of what I want and from which villain" I say as he smirks a bit.

"And I know damn well you will achieve that goal. Oh jeez Midoriya and Bakugou are fighting one on one badly" he suddenly points out. He has his finger up in the direction of the screen.

"Sorry my gaze was locked on your rock hard abs" I joke as he gasps.

"That's crazy! Nah but I swear my quirk feels like a literally dirty joke" he says as I snort.

"Something like that" I say as Mineta joins our conversation.

"I have jelly pop offs. Denki is off brand Pikachu" he states as Denki looks over.

"Who, what, when, where, and why now was I just referred as a mouse pokemon? " he asks as Mineta and I share a look.

The battle goes on for a long time. Then Izuku and Ochaco end up winning. Me and the others analyze the skills they used as other people are then sent in.

Eventually Denki and I are paired to go after Momo and Mineta.

I have my blades with me, which makes me feel a lot better.

Almost immediately Momo greats me as she uses a sword she uses. I just smirk and draw my weapons.

"Oh Momo. Let's play a game" I say as Denki smirks and sneaks off.

She lunges at me as I wave the fans up and down, the metal ends slice her right arm as she grunts in pain.

"My you really do know how to use those" she states as I smirk behind my mask.

I held her off for a good five minutes until the loudspeakers go off.

"Y/N AND DENKI WIN! FLAWLESS VICTORY!" it booms as Momo freezes in place.

"That was fun. Maybe next time we should play something different" I say simply.

"You mean as a game? Or something else? " she asks as she narrows her eyes.

"Either way I'll be satisfied"

Later on I'm placing my blades back in their usual spot as I hear someone lean against the locker next to me.

"I wonder what copying your quirk would be like" Monoma says as I look up at him.

"I highly advise for you to never try" I say as he just sighs.

"Why? You have another quirk? " he asks as I shake my head.

"If you value your own health then you definitely shouldn't try to copy my quirk. Or at least activate it if you do touch me" I say as I shut my locker door.

"Oh? So in what way can I touch you? " he asks with a playful smirk. A group of students walk by as I hear a pair of feet stomp.

"Either way she'll be satisfied" Momo says with a cold look on her face.

Well played Momo. Well played.