10

The next day Monoma and I exit the train as two taller beings stand in front of us.

Monoma freezes in place as I look up at them.

"My great great granddaughter" Mileena says. Okay I was expecting her to add in a lot more greats.

"So you two are our interns" Kitana states as Monoma looks at me.

"Uh. We are spending a week or so with them? Actual goddesses?" Monoma asks. He was only expecting one god. One who was pretty laid back.

Except he doesn't know that Mileena likes to have fun while her sister tends to make sure things are calm and at bay.

"Is there any way we could be tracking down the league of villains? A relative of ours is one and I want to make sure his motives are to steer clear of me and a few friends. I have something of his. And I'm assuming he's going to want it back" I explain as Mileena looks at me. Her eyes narrow.

"Well. What type of quirk does he have?" She asks.

"Decay. I have traces of the same quirk, however it keeps my mouth from ruining my body. Nothing more" I state. That's when I remember that I had my mask up during the whole Todoroki fight. I kept it up since biting would do nothing.

"Does he have a downside? "

"If all his fingers touch you or an object, it turns to ash instantly"

"And I'm assuming we can then find a way to use your decay without that. Let's start there. We also picked up something similar due to request for Phantom Thief. We are to get your killing license now" Kitana adds in as the two of us nod.

We go to some sort of building and after filing paper work we are given cards that we must keep on us.

That's when I'm asked to remove my mask. And when I do, Mileena stares at it.

"I'm surprised. It's like you got our power as is. Kitana held off her blades until someone in our bloodline had this. She has her own fans now" Mileena tells me.

The week starts out smoothly. Nothing too serious. Until, as we are out and about, Izuku sends his location. And the four of us head their immediately. He's in an alley way, and he should be careful. He has no way to use his quirk without getting in trouble with the law. And it's against Stain.

Almost immediately I send a gust of wind that way as Stain looks up.

Mileena and I remove our masks as we watch Stain's eyes widen.

Monoma touches my arm as his mouth contorts upwards. Sharp teeth replace his old ones as his mouth is twice as large.

Now the thing is. We can't let our blood be exposed. At all. But what if his own blood is? Monoma and Mileena lunge at his arms. They manage to clamp onto them and within seconds they are bitten off.

I jump up as I hear his blades clatter on the ground. I open my mouth widely and then I rip off the top of his head and suck his brain out.

It's gross I know. That's why people fear me. His body falls as others show up. Mileena and I drag his body out into view as people around us gasp loudly.

"We were sent to help but I see you killed him. Do you have-" one of the heroes ask as all three of us hold up our licenses.

Iida is constantly thanking us because his brother was targeted by the hero killer. I feel a hand on my shoulder as a raspy voice says something in my ear. I excuse myself and walk back to the alley.

I can tell Mileena is following from a safe distance.

Shigaraki stops me and glances down.

"Listen. I want my hand back" he says.

"Nice try. I use it as my current mask now" I say. He goes to reach for it as I smack his hand away.

"Give me it! "

"No thank you. I like to keep things of people who tend to be related to me"

"What do you mean...? " he asks.

I smirk. I reach out and grab an empty water bottle from the ground. I hold it with all fingers and a moment to later I make it decay away.

"I'm your cousin Shigaraki"