14

"It's a pity isn't it? What do you want? For me to become a villain? " I ask in a low tone.

Dabi narrows his eyes.

"You weren't our target. But we can't just allow you to have freedom. Depends. Would you join us? " Dabi asks.

"No thank you. Not my thing. I want to become a hero. Doesn't mean I would fight you guys. You aren't my main enemies" I say as Dabi rids of the restraints he decided to put on me.

I flap my wrists once to free them of the stinging sensation they had from the metal that pressed against them.

I sit down at the bar and ask Kurogiri for something non-alcoholic.

He offers me juice and I sigh and accept it.

I'm not used to eating or drinking most things yet.

I sip it slowly as I hear my cousin sigh beside me.

"You know once the pro heroes come, issues will arise. I'd let you walk out, but that would seem weak for our league" he says.

"I'd say you're off the hook for the failure of the mission. Seeing as Dabi didn't check his victim. However, I'd answer that door if I were you" I say as I motion to the front door of the place.

Shigiraki let's out a long sigh again as he gets up and walks over to it. He opens the door slowly as it then gets slammed open.

Monoma is standing in the doorway and his face shows a mix of anger and concern.

"I swear to god if you had hurt my girlfriend I will cut your fucking dick off Tomura! " he shouts as Toga says 'ooooh'.

That's when Monoma realizes he's going to have to wait for the heroes as well. Especially to prevent getting himself in trouble by attacking the league.

He sits down next to me and groans.

"Of course you had to sacrifice yourself" he says to me as I just shrug.

It wasn't long for the pros to show up.

And when they did I watched Mileena stand their proudly, and Kitana face palms.

Monoma and I get escorted by one of the lesser pros as All Might goes over to investigate.

We end up walking to find a few fellow classmates in disguises as they watch from a TV.

"Hi" I say as they snap their attention to us.

"Y/n!? You're okay? " Kirishima asks. He immediately hugs me and calls me very manly.

I look at Bakugou, who temporarily dyed his hair black.

"Why are you with them? Actually why are you guys dressed up? " I ask as I hear a sigh.

"Bakugou suggested to try and come save you. He felt bad because you swapped places with him. He was supposed to be the captured one" Izuku explains.

We hear commotion as we see All Might in this new form. As if his quirk was deactivated.

He said it was "their turn next". Whatever that means.

Over the next few days, as I sit in the living room of my home, a knock came to the door.

My dad gets up and opens it as Aizawa enters the house.

I stand up immediately and bow out of respect.

"We want permission for your daughter to live in the dorms. We are also here to inform her that her boyfriend Neito Monoma has been moved into her class" Aizawa explains as my body freezes.

"Interesting. That boy is something else. Yea I give consent. May as well. She was captured by villains. However, I should inform you that her cousin enters and exits this house as he pleases" my dad states.

"About that. Isn't his whole family dead?" Aizawa asks as I pitch in.

"Relatives that stayed at his fathers house, yes. His grandmother is different from my own. She's my step grandma. So naturally he assumed most were dead. If you are concerned about us helping him, please note that we only realized we were related due to similar core quirks. I have no intention of helping a villain with his motives" I explain.

"Great now explain how you two are cousins"

"His dad and my mother sister were married" I explain easily.

So now we have dorms. And I'm praying Shigaraki doesn't emerge from his room.