12

For the finals we get paired up against pro heroes. And I fear for Izuku and Bakugou. They are going against All Might. I'm paired up with Denki and we must go against the principal.

The first team fails, which is Kiri and sugar dude.

They didn't have enough strength to pass. Then others go. Turn after turn and Denki and I are now up.

Ah. I get it. Yes. It's that easy. Traps start going off as I whisper something to Denki.

He smirks and runs in a certain direction with me. I lick my pinkie finger and hold it up. The wind in this area flows one way because only one path is open.

As the fake city crumbles around us, we manage to slip through small spaces and cracks. Denki even electricfies the pipes as a temporary solution.

That way the electrical system buffers.

Soon enough we make it through the exit.

Denki and I fist bump, knowing damn well we used our quirks to help us. Since I have wind abilities, I can pick up the flow a lot easier than others when it comes to wind.

We watch as Sero and Mineta barely make it past Midnight. And then the main and last fight happens.

It's rough. Bakugou has his gauntlets blasted off. However, I fear that All Might will end up being defeated.

And he does. Which causes us to shout in glee for the two.

The next day we plan a shopping trip.

We need it for the camp since we are all going anyways.

When we get there I tell the others I'm heading to Hot Topic. I'm starting to get used to my mentors walking in my shadows. Just in case something happens.

"Ah look I ended up alone" Izuku says.

"Here I can walk with you. As long as we stop at Hot Topic" I say as he smiles and thanks me.

As we walk I feel a hand against my throat.

A male is standing between Izuku and I as he talks lowly.

"I advise that we sit down and chat" he says as I look up.

I feel my power shift. My decaying quirk feels like it's overiding my body. I have somewhat control over it. But I feel my mouth change. It's as if the quirks switched. My main one is gone and my decay quirk is in control.

My main quirk can switch off.

I got it to switch off.

When the male looks down at me I realize the cause of this. It's my cousin.

His eyes widen. He clearly didn't expect my face to change.

We end up sitting down. He lowers his hand from my neck.

I guess it's cause he remembered that we are related.

I raise my hand to my mouth. It feels so small. So... Different. I have lips, my mouth is closed.

I'm assuming that if I start starving or my hunger drive rises greatly it'll switch back. Which means I need to gain control over switching my quirks on and off. I mean my mouth was more of a body quirk. And the wind combined with my fans to make that quirk so powerful.

Izuku looks happy for me. That I made a new discovery.

After Shigaraki says some useless stuff to me, Ochaco asks who we are sitting with.

"Y/n? Oh my gosh- your mouth! It's totally different" she says as I smile.

"Yea. This is my cousin Reki. We are going to Hot Topic now" I say smoothly as my cousin and I stand up.

Izuku tries his best to say bye to us as I drag my cousin away by his arm.

"I swear to God. I told you not to do this shit. At the very least send Toga for this work. I know you want to be the best of your posse. Being the leader and all, but doing so in public like that, it's too much. Keep that shit out of the mall" I say as he points to my mouth.

"Hey you can kiss your boyfriend now" he says.

"That's not the point" I say as I roll my eyes.

"Whatever. Be prepared. I'm certain my friends want to meet you at camp. Be careful" he adds on at the end.

Be careful...?

It's going to be bad....