007

☁️〰✩° You make me feel loved。 ⋆⸜ 🎧

★ᴗ★

BUZZFEED is an annoying website on twitter. It pains Judidia to check it, but her mom always has her do it for her. Guess she has to stay on top of things. Judidia puffed out her cheeks and opened up her twitter app. Not many new notifications came up today, thank god since she just woke up.

There wasn't much to catch up on, just a few messages from a few friends, and a Disney update for the parks. With a roll of her eyes Judidia opened up Buzzfeed's account. Today they had the subject of Jenna Ortega having a dog. Judidia doesn't always think that the information is true, but if this was then she was ok with it.

"Just some articles on Jenna having a dog. Oh and Chris Hemsworth being spotted shopping with his wife," Judidia sighed as her mom entered her room. Yaritza nodded absently as she picked up Judidia's headphones.

"That's nice. I invited Malachi over, since Gemma and you are hanging out. Hope that's alright with you," her mom hummed kissing her daughter's head. Judidia nodded in response. Gemma knew the guy from meeting him like once at a fair, and Judidia has been wanting to hang out with him soon. It was a win win situation.

"That's great. I was hoping to make cookies, so I texted Eddie. Also, he's asking if you need something," Judidia grinned. Her mom paused, thinking for a good few seconds. She was a patient person, so it as easy for her to wait.

"No, I don't think so," she smiled shaking her head. Judidia nodded and responded Eddie the answer. The girl had nothing to do now, with a few more hours to spend alone. Gemma doesn't usually arrive until a few minutes after scheduled, and she doesn't know when Malachi would arrive. So she had to make herself something to entertain herself. With a huff of air Judidia turned to her laptop.

Something that easy came to mind was watching shows. She loved them, especially when she could take her anger out on it. Her favorite shows to hate-love on was Dance Moms, or any other drama show she could find. It made things a lot easier, less reason to feel bad for the character. With a grin on her face Judidia flipped open her laptop and scrolled onto Dance Moms. Now she just had to get comfortable until her friends would arrive.

★ᴗ★

"JUDIDIA!" her mom's voice yelled through the halls. Judidia walked out of her room, sending stern stares at her siblings, who decided to peek their heads out for drama. Maria smiled before returning to her makeup routines. Judidia walked into the dining room and waved, "Malachi is waiting in the seating room, just go hang out, I have things to do."

With a roll of her eyes Judidia turned and trudged into the large seating room, "Hey, Malachi. Wanna go to my room? Or we could start stashing bags with food."

"First option sounds better, Gemma scares me, and I don't know what snacks she likes," Malachi stiffened. It had been awhile since they'd talked one on one without a mention of partners.

"Gemma doesn't like candy that much.. so anyways—" Judidia grinned. She wasn't one to like uncomfortable situations and usually steered the conversation away from the odd subject. With a smile Judidia sat on her makeup seat, "Any new projects coming up? Photoshoots?"

"Well, I am in the Vampires go to school show, but I also started filming the Villians of Valley View...you?" Malachi mumbled out. He seemed to be in his own world.

"I'm also in the Vampires show. What a coincidence.." Judidia giggled. Malachi laughed in return to Judidia's relief. She didn't want to make things awkward with just a laugh.

"Guess so. Hey, sorry I haven't called lately...I know you wanted to start doing that again," Malachi frowned an apology. The boy shifted on his feet, he was always a little sentimental with words.

"It's alright. You have plans, understandable," She soon replied. Sure, the last time they called was in September and it was February now, but Judidia didn't want to burden him with that information.

Deciding that the odd conversations were not going anywhere, Judidia switched on the tv screen in her room and pressed Netflix. She hadn't a clue on what Malachi wanted to watch, but she remembered him liking to watch Drama shows. So she clicked on Riverdale, which was left on season 3 episode 1.

MEY NOTES
Ranked no. 3 on Malachi Barton???? YAYAYYA. Imma be honest the only reason I chose Malachi was bc I wanted to use Ariana Greenblatt as a face claim but needed someone with a similar age to her... so here we are!