010

☁️〰✩° You make me feel loved。 ⋆⸜ 🎧

★ᴗ★

ACTING took much energy from Judidia, like anything else. But today was especially hurtful. Though it was her birthday, it was also the day she left dance moms, broken hearted, and her boyfriend broke up with her a year ago. Something else was bound to happen, even if it was Valentine's Day.

She couldn't have been more right, her grandpa sat in the Hospital, doctors yelling orders at his constantly stopping heart. Tears continued to flow out of her eyes and sobs escaping her lips. Truth be told, Judidia had a soft spot for her family. It was a real struggle as she was also very emotional at times. So there the teenager was, sitting on a bench, with her legs propped against her forehead.

"Oh, baby," Alex pouted softly. He hugged his youngest sister, rubbing her back softly. The married sibling sent her sweet messages through her ears, letting her body relax into a rest. Alex sighed, braiding a strand of hair, "It'll be alright. Te prometo, hermanita."

As much as he promised wouldn't be enough as the main Doctor yelled out 'clear' from his hospital room. "Is there anyone you wanna talk to? Sadly, Gemma's out of town now..." Jessie shifted as she stepped closer into hearing range. Judidia shook her head, not wanting to cause a commotion. If word got out of her being at a hospital, the goodbye grandpa. No more visits for her. So needless to say, she wanted the situation private.

Alex nodded, typing down her friend's name on Jessie's phone silently. The younger child sniffled, moving away from the extended hug time. She smiled in appreciation just as Alexander was called by a nurse. Judidia huffed, exhaling a cold breath before looking out the window. The sun was beginning to rise, cars were now visible, and children accompanied in and out of the building.

"C'mon, mijita. It's time we clean you up. I promise Abuelito will be here," her mother assured her. She kissed the girl's head and held her hand. It was a reassurance that she wasn't going to leave Judidia's side for a few minutes. It was a low bar of how long they'd be together, but it was still something.

They arrived home rather quickly in Judidia's thoughts. She took a shower, perfected her hygiene, and ate at least an apple. Her appetite was low, not wanting to taste sweet or sour at the moment. With a huff Judidia huddled her body together in front of the screen, watching teen titans.

The door rang, loud and clear to disturb her peaceful headache. Her mom was quick to the door, giving a greeting before letting the guest in. Judidia could've made many guesses ranging from family to Abby Lee Miller, but it was actually Malachi Barton. It was a slight surprise to see the boy, but a heart warming gesture.

"Who invited you here," she joked out from her quivering lips. Though refreshed the thought of her family dying still lingered through her brain, only giving her moments of relief.

"A boy and a girl, who were married," Malachi returned the sarcastic gesture. The two gave small chuckles as he seated himself right next to her. He frowned, kissing the girl's head, "I'm sorry this is happening. It'll get better, just believe it."

Judidia hummed, allowing herself to ease into his arms. Nothing but the smell of chocolate and the sound of the tv filled her senses. It felt good, to be able to be unguarded. With no care in the world, Judidia was able to feel safe and secure.

★ᴗ★