012

☁️〰✩° You make me feel loved。 ⋆⸜ 🎧

★ᴗ★

IT was hard to see their family crowding around a room, just waiting for him to wake up. It made Judidia hitch her breath as she heard Eddie cry out. That boy never had a reason to cry out. Tears brimmed her eyes once more, looking down to keep them from being seen. A hand placed itself around her shoulders, guiding her into the room.

"What happened?" Her mom questioned with a small gasp cutting her off. Judidia didn't want to look up, too afraid to see him. She was afraid that she would break in front of a friend, she didn't want to break down anymore. Her ears couldn't hear the heart monitor. She tuned it out to keep her from thinking.

"Mama," Maria cried. With a breath of fresh air Judidia took the courage to look up. Her brown eyes landed on the man in the bed. Pale and shriveled, closed eyes. They then peered at the monitor, a flat line stretching out. "He's dead..."

Judidia cried, dropping the gift and hugging herself. There was no silence, just tears with everyone around her. Judidia isn't sure when it happened, but Malachi had pulled her close, guiding her to the floor to stabilize her legs. She cried like there was no tomorrow, which at the time, felt realistic.

★ᴗ★

EVENTUALLY the families had dispersed, leaving the Maricello family alone to grieve. The brunette had fallen asleep, gasping awake only a few times later. They had to leave eventually since they were having to take the body away.

The family had discovered that Judidia wouldn't leave Malachi, sticking to him whenever she could. So they allowed him to sleep over, with the permission of his parents. So there she was in her room watching Ginny and Georgia with Malachi. In front of them were snacks of skittles, M&M's, candies, and chips.

When they first arrived to the house, Judidia was explained that she was going to to a bit of a statement at the funeral. Sadly, Gemma was going to be gone for about an entire year with her grandmother. This left Judidia to decide whether or not she wanted Malachi to stand by her side or Eddie, her brother. At the time she wanted both, so they would both stand there. Malachi saying he would stand a little away from the stage as he didn't know the man well.

Judidia thinks Malachi fell asleep, his eyes closed without a flinch. So she looks at him with a small snort and wipes away the small potato chip crumbs away from his features. She gasps with a frown as Malachi's eyes flicker open. A drowsy feeling appeared in his eyes, "Let's get you into something comfy. I think Eddie left you some shorts."

But by that time Malachi had already snuggled to her pillow, keeping it close and objecting to stand up. With an exasperated sigh Judidia lifts the tray of food, placing it on her desk and leaves. She changed into some sweatpants and a sweater, a rather comfortable outfit for bed. She knew it was awkward to sleep in the same bed, so she situated for the couch, fluffing her pillow before lying down. There was many things clouding her mind, and she just proceeded to process the facts, but eventually she fell into a slumber.

★ᴗ★

MEY NOTES
Thanks for the reads n the follows 😘 trying to keep yall interested