014

☁️〰✩° You make me feel loved。 ⋆⸜ 🎧

★ᴗ★

SCONES are a yummy treat, especially when nerves get to the body. Judidia is scheduled to talk during a charity event in just a few seconds, but being away from the media and at home all alone took a small...dent in her confidence. It wavered significantly, leaving her to tug at her hair or smack food down her throat.

"Relax, Judi," Maria soothes. It isn't as relaxing as one thinks with her posh tongue and raspy flu voice. "Just be you. Read the lines, but be you. Make jokes, all that random Maricello shit."

With a push Judidia is flashed with lights and cameras. Her head throbs, a physical sensation seen on her face. She walks to the podium with a sigh, "thanks for coming. This event means lots to me and my family. Still a little shaky from being home all this time, but we got this."

A small applaud makes its way into her ears, making her grin, "Painting is actually one of my favorite things to do, made lots of them. They suck, but it works. Anyways, just paying for a croissant can help poor kids all over the world find a place in life. Much like you all, I got my things, but I still had to work. Others, aren't as fortunate, so just giving them a gift, like a pretty toy can just, give them hope that it's gonna be alright. I live for hope and I just want you all to believe in it too."

Final words said and done, Judidia waves, blowing small kisses to the world before walking off the stage. A shaky breath escapes her throat as Maria hugs her, "come on, let's get some food and play carnival games, I'm trying to beat Jessie at them and it's so hard."

Her voice scrambles off once they make it to the carnival game tents. Maria's busy rambling on and Judidia's just watching the games go on, cheering for winning champions. Beside her was now Alex and Jessie who bicker on what to play next.

"Nope— you're done. You're done, c'mon, Judi," Jessie huffs. Her hand grasps Judidia's and pulls her to the water guns. "So, Malachi seems like a nice guy. He single?"

"Jessie— he's my friend! 'M not gonna date my friend, plus he's dating someone!" Blood rushes closely to her cheeks. A hand covers her features as she mumbles out her jumbled response.

"You sure? Because you were looking real comfy with him, and I know that lovey dovey look anywhere," Jessie giggles. They begin playing, spraying water at the given targets and sending glances at one another. Soon enough Jessie continues, "I see it on Eddie all the time. I kinda see it on Malachi too, just...try it out if you get the chance. If you don't then you'll never know what's gonna happen."

"Har, har," Judidia snorts. She yells in protest as Jessie earns a prize, a stuffed raccoon that soon gets tucked into her carnival bag. "Let's get Cotton Candy, my favorite."

"Alright alright, just promise me you'll give him a chance," Jessie rolls her eyes. "Eddie told me about your old crush on him."

With that Judidia throws a water at her. "IDIOTA! You don't tell me that in public!" The two girls laugh, giggling at small remarks.

★ᴗ★

MEY NOTES
They getting into the crush 😻