008

☁️〰✩° You make me feel loved。 ⋆⸜ 🎧

★ᴗ★

GEMMA wasn't fast to arrive to the house, leaving the uncomfortable old friends alone for a good amount of time. They hadn't talked much, just scrolled through their devices, telling each other small comments on acting drama. Judidia was grateful when she arrived though, and she also made a note to embarrass her later at school as revenge.

"Malachi! Hi. It's been awhile," Gemma grimaced. Right, being the host meant telling the guests of rearranged plans; which means Malachi Barton. The blonde girl sent a noticeable glare to Judidia before talking about school being exhausting. With a small response from Malachi Gemma turned back to her friend with a knowing expression, "where's the food?"

"Eddie hasn't arrived, but snacks are in the pantry," she responded with record time. Turns out being on the trivia team gave its benefits to the girl. Gemma gave her a hum in response and went to go raid the pantry of snacks. Judidia smiled apologetically at the boy, "Sorry, Malachi.. she's a little energetic. But, how's your life been?"

"It's all good," Malachi shrugged in response. The two made their way into the kitchen, watching with concerned eyes as Gemma munched on some sour patch kids.

"Tell Eddie to hurry up. I have a dentist appointment after this. I promised my mom to not be hyperactive," she huffed with an obvious tone. She never failed to make others laugh in awkward situations.

"Right here, bratty ratty," Eddie wheezed. With widened eyes Malachi helped the man to lift three bags of heavy canned goods. "Thank you, see at least someone is nice," he glared at Judidia. The brunette shrugged in response, digging her hand into the Doritos for a piece.

"Maria's older. I'm still pretty weak, I also don't want to break a nail," Judidia grinned before showing him a pouting face before showing off her nails. However, her nails were a bit small and plain.

"Haha...I got your recipe parts. And a few treats for Malachi, because you two can eat anything," Eddie frowned narrowly. Judidia rolled her eyes and opened up the bag of ingredients.

The three teenagers turned out to click easily. They were sleek at hanging out, no clumps in the friendship. Malachi and Gemma were easy to talk to and have fun with. Guess it was safe to say that they had great fun. In fact, they had enough fun to have to clean the kitchen.

"This was fun," Malachi grinned with a laugh. A warm cookie sat on his plate as Gemma stuffed two in her mouth. He smiled, "Wait— my girlfriend is calling. I'll be back.."

Judidia shifted uncomfortably and nodded in assurance. Gemma wiggled her brows with a knowing grin. Judidia sighed loudly, "Gemma, that's not really nice. Maybe I should eat your cookies."

"Meanie." Gemma huffed out in annoyance.